Whether it’s buying a house, startup money for your first business, or a loan for farm equipment, banks help families through both the tough times and good. And we want to hear your story.
Introducing the Bank On Nebraska Challenge. To enter, students must simply submit a video no longer than 60 seconds in length that explains how their bank helped their family or community. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
• Five finalists will receive a MacBook Air and a $529 scholarship.
• The home schools of the five finalists will receive $529 in unrestricted funds to help with school supplies.
• A $2,000 scholarship to the producer of the winning video (determined by an online vote).
• A $2,000 award to the winner's school.
• A $1,000 scholarship for the funniest video (chosen by a committee).
• 10 participants will be randomly selected to win a $100 VISA gift card.
Brought to you by your Nebraska banks.