Woobox respects the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement as straightforward as possible.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via sites or services hosted or served by Woobox servers, please notify Woobox's copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Woobox to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Woobox to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification that sets forth the elements listed above, to the following Designated Agent:
- Attn: DMCA Notice
- Service: Woobox
- Address: 101 E 6th St Suite 220, Vancouver, WA 98660
- Email: email@example.com
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Woobox that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Woobox's rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.