KTSF “Mission Brasil” Watch-and-Win Weekly Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The sweepstakes will begin at 10p.m. P.S.T on Friday, May 30, 2014 and ends on Friday, June 13, 2014 by 12 a.m. P.S.T. (The “Sweepstakes” period). This will be a weekly watch and win sweepstakes which takes place after each episode of “Mission Brasil” finish airing on KTSF every Friday from 9:30pm-10pm starting from the week of 5/30 through the week of 6/13.
2. TO ENTER: Starting from 5/30 – 6/13, watch KTSF’s special program “Mission Brasil” every Friday at 9:30 pm (P.S.T) on KTSF, write down the “Lucky Number” that appears on each segment (segment one to segment three) during the show, once the viewer collects all three “Lucky Numbers”, they can enter the sweepstakes by going to the KTSF Facebook fan page (which can be found on KTSF Facebook “Watch-and-Win” Tab) or email (email@example.com). Each episode will have different combination of lucky numbers.
Below is the schedule for the weekly sweepstakes:
- Mission Brasil EP 7 airdate 5/30/2014: Weekly Sweepstakes starts on 5/30/2014 at 10pm PST, all entries must be received by Thursday, 6/5/2014 at 12am PST.
- Mission Brasil EP8 airdate 6/6/2014: Weekly sweepstakes starts on 6/6/2014 at 10pm PST, all entries must be received by Thursday, 6/12/2014 at 12am PST.
- Mission Brasil EP9 airdate 6/13/2014: Weekly sweepstakes starts on 6/13/2014 at 10pm PST, all entries must be received by Thursday, 6/19/2014 at 12am PST.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all correct response received and will be notified by telephone and email. Drawing will be conducted by KTSF-TV. KTSF will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to postal or transmission failures or technical failures of any kind. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or other sweepstakes issues shall be determined by KTSF in sole discretion, and KTSF and reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to all U.S. legal residents 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Contest is not open to employees of KTSF-TV, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
5. PRIZES: One winner will be randomly selected among the participants who have correctly provided the three correct lucky numbers that appear on that particular episode of “Mission Brasil”, and participants must submit the correct answer before the entry due date (which can be found from the weekly sweepstakes schedule from above). The winner will receive two (2) tickets to the San Jose Earthquakes football game on 8/16/2014. Starting from 5/30 through 6/13, KTSF will randomly pick one lucky winner among all the qualified entries in a weekly basis.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received; total of one (1) prize winner to be randomly drawn on this contest every week within the sweepstakes period.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2 under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: KTSF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination of the Promotion, KTSF may, at its discretion, select winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, KTSF WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR, THE APPLICABLE MLB ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and KTSF shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of California, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. ADMINISTRATORS & SPONSORS: The administrator of this sweepstakes is KTSF-TV, and the Sponsor of this sweepstakes is KTSF-TV (“Sponsor”). Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. KTSF will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Dave Baker, KTSF-TV, 100 Valley Drive, Brisbane, CA 94005.