NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. GENERAL RULES BELOW:
1. Promotion Period: KIDZ BOP Cruise Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:59PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 23, 2017 and ends at 12:59 PM, March 31, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). “Sponsor’s” (defined below) clock is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the contiguous continental United States, excluding Rhode Island, who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the commencement of the Promotion Period and are the parent or legal guardian of a child who is thirteen (13) years or younger at the commencement of the Promotion Period (hereinafter “Entrant”). Employees of KIDZ BOP and StarVista Live, LLC (“Sponsor(s)”), their respective advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and members of their respective immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws, taxes and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.kidzbop.com/cruise and enter your name, email address and verify your age when prompted in order to be automatically entered to win the prize (“Prize”) (defined below). Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and/or email address provided per day. Violation of this restriction will result in only the initial entry being accepted; however, Sponsor expressly reserve the right to void ALL entries and disqualify an entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that such entrant has engaged in repeated, willful or egregious violations of the entry limit. Entries are void if effected via programmed, robotic, artificial or automated means, including but not limited to the use of third party sweepstakes entry services. Should receipt of entry be acknowledged by Sponsor, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation by Sponsor as to eligibility of entry or selection of entry as a Prize winner in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes, who must be eligible under these “General Rules” (as defined below). As used herein, “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Random Drawing: One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be selected at random via an aggregator software application in a random drawing among eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and “Prize” (defined below) awards are final. Winner will be contacted within one (1) week of the commencement of the Promotion Period.
5. Prize (“Prize”): Winner will receive a trip for a family of four (4) on the 2019 Kidz Bop Cruise (“Cruise”) consisting of one (1) cabin with room for two (2) adults and two (2) children. Winner must attend and accompany any guests and/or companions in connection with the acceptance and use of Prize. The Prize is valid until December 31, 2019. Transportation to and from the Cruise is not included in Prize. If the Sponsor elects not to sail the Cruise, Winner shall receive the full retail value of one (1) cabin (excluding the cost of transportation and accommodations) as a cash prize (“Alternative Prize”). Winner is only eligible to receive the Alternative Prize if Sponsor elects not to sail the Cruise in the 2019 calendar year.
6. General Rules (“General Rules”): Entrance into the Sweepstakes is voluntary. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these “General Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor. Kidz Bop will email Winner a “Prize Confirmation Form.” Prize Confirmation Form must be complete and emailed to Kidz Bop within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The approximate retail value is of the Prize is $4,500. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event of prize unavailability. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles, awards points, or any other “perks”. Winner and travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel companions of the Winner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of travel or Winner must be the parent/legal guardian of the travel companion(s). Travel companions of the Winner (or Winner on behalf of travel companion if travel companion is a minor) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. Winner and travel companions including children must possess valid passport that does not expire until six (6) months after the Cruise sails. in order to travel. All travel must be completed before December 31, 2019. Winner and travel companions must travel on same itinerary and dates determined by Kidz Bop or forfeit all rights to prize. Certain restrictions may apply and cruise must be booked a minimum of twenty one (21) days prior to departure date. Cabin selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from Winner at check-in for all incidental charges. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment, incidental room charges and any additional accommodation and/or transportation charges are the Winner's sole responsibility. In the event the Winner and/or his/her travel companions engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Cruise early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or travel companions home with no further compensation to the Winner. (The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to the conduct of Winner and travel companions before/during/after the cruise. Should Winner elect to travel with fewer than three (3) travel companions for any reason, Prize will be awarded in quantities appropriate for the actual number of travelers and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
For Any Prize: Limit of one (1) Prize per family, household or address. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prize (in whole or in part) of equal or greater value for advertised Prize in the event of Prize unavailability for any reason. Prize is not redeemable for cash. All expenses and costs, not expressly listed herein, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, airfare, taxes, tips, entertainment, incidental room charges and any additional accommodation and/or transportation charges are the Winner's sole responsibility. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting the value of the Prize (and/or Alternate Prize, if applicable) and agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor (or their agents/representatives) relative to their compliance with all applicable governmental reporting requirements (including provision of his/her Social Security Number).
All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winner’s acceptance of any Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor(s) and their respective agencies to use Winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation or additional notice, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant's or any other party’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing Sweepstakes-related websites, downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen entries or Prize notifications (including but not limited to Prize notification emails which are classified as “SPAM” or “junk” or otherwise not timely received by potential Prize winners for any reason); or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, cable transmissions or other communications; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related websites, to be acting in violation of these General Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received or Sponsor is prevented from awarding Prize(s) or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should a Force Majeure event/occurrence take place, Sponsor will (to the extent possible) select winners from among all eligible, nonsuspect entries received prior to and/or after (as applicable) the action taken by Sponsors, or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these General Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on www.kidzbop.com. These General Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with the law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these General Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these General Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes administration/Prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any taxes, fees and/or other accommodations with respect to the Prizes awarded (if applicable). EACH ENTRANT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WINNER AND SUCH WINNERS’ TRAVELLING COMPANIONS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SPONSOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. PRIZE WINNER AND WINNER’S TRAVELLING COMANIONS ASSUME ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR REDEMPTION OF PRIZE.
7. Governing Law/Disputes: Any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate New York County courts in the state of New York in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of choice of law/conflict of laws of the state of New York or of any other jurisdiction which would result in the application of the internal, substantive laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, an Entrant expressly agrees to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the New York County courts, and waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like. Should there be any conflict between the laws of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of New York. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses that are specifically associated with the Sweepstakes (if any) and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Sponsor: KIDZ BOP, 214 Sullivan Street, New York, NY 10012; and
StarVista Live, LLC, 8260 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive Suite 500 Fairfax, VA 22031
10. Rules & Winners List: For name of Winner (after March 31, 2018) and/or Rules (before March 31, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Kidz Bop, P.O. Box 543, Village Station, New York, NY 10014, designating either “Kidz Bop Cruise Sweepstakes winners list '' or "Kidz Bop Cruise Sweepstakes Rules".