“Fiocchi Friends” photo contest rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Fiocchi USA, Boulder City, NV.
3. Entry: During the Entry Period (as defined in Section 4 below), this Sweepstakes can be entered through one of the following methods:
a. To enter the Sweepstakes, a person must submit his/her name, dog photo and e-mail address at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiocchi-Ammunition. Each potential entrant must provide all information requested. To be considered a qualifying entry for this Sweepstakes, a potential entrant’s information must be submitted during the Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock for this Sweepstakes, and the Pacific Time zone will be the time zone used in determining whether entries are submitted during the Entry Period. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each entrant acknowledges that disclosures made in connection with the Sweepstakes are being made to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
b. To enter the Sweepstakes by email, a person must provide his/her name and a photo of his/her dog, to email@example.com. All entries must be received during the Entry Period and must be received by the Sponsor on or before the closing date for each Sub-entry period. Entries received after August 31, 2015 will not be accepted.
By submitting an entry, you are hereby agreeing to your contact information being entered into Sponsor’s and its affiliates’ mailing lists. You also allow Sponsor, Wingshooting USA and affiliated entities to use submitted photos for any and all purposes without further compensation in all media currently existing and developed in the future including but not limited to, promotional purposes, social media, advertising, in publications and television and video.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, or incomplete entries. No facsimile or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Entry Period: The sweepstakes runs from June 8, 2015 to August 31, 2015 (the “Entry Period”) at midnight Pacific Daylight Time.
5. Drawing: Winner does not have to be present to win. The actual odds of winning will depend upon the number of valid entries received.
6. Winners: Up to 20 winners’ photographs may be chosen by contest judges. Two will be chosen by highest number of votes on the contest page, the remainder by a panel of judges assembled by contest sponsor. One prize will also be awarded to a voter chosen at random from among all voters.
7. Prizes: Depending on production requirements, all winners may see their photos appear in the Fiocchi 2016 catalog or in a television commercial spot to air on Wingshooting USA. All winners (including the voter chosen at random) receive Fiocchi merchandise. A Mossberg shotgun will be awarded in a random drawing from all voters and all entrants. Other prizes may periodically be awarded at contest sponsor or organizer’s discretion with criteria defined on the Facebook contest page.
Random selections and judges’ selection of winners will occur on or before December 31, 2015 and be announced on the contest Facebook page. If the potential winner cannot be reached within one week of notification by email of their winning, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept the prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case Sponsor will select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
Prize winners are solely responsible for any applicable taxes, fees, insurance, and all other costs and requirements incurred in claiming, transporting, registering, or using the Prize, and any other expenses associated with the Prize whether or not specified herein. Additional restrictions may apply. The Prize will be deemed forfeited by Winner If the Winner cannot meet the acceptance criteria or if the prize is not accepted within seven (7) days after it is made available to Winner. The Prize may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged, except at sole discretion of Sponsor.
The Prize is not transferable, is nonrefundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize if the Prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The Winner must conform to and demonstrate compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as applicable. When required by federal law, Sponsor will report the names of the winner and the value of the Prize won to the Internal Revenue Service. If requested by Sponsor, the potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving the Prize. Failure to complete, sign and return a W-9 will result in the Winner being disqualified, and in such case Sponsor will select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
8. Eligibility: Offer good only in the United States to legal U.S. residents who are at least 21 years of age and (for the shotgun prize) who are not restricted in any way from owning a firearm or ammunition. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Prize Winner must conform to and demonstrate compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as applicable. Employees, officers and directors, their immediate family members or members of the same households (whether or not related) of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and those entities associated with the development, distribution or implementation of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate.
9. General Conditions: All entries will be verified by Sponsor Personnel. By entering, all entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and agree that the random selection by Sponsor and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters. Noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prizes won. Each potential winner may be required to complete, sign, notarize and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor. By accepting a prize each Winner (except where prohibited by law) agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city of residence, submitted photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes, advertising, social media promotion and any other use without further compensation in any and all media currently in existence and developed in the future. All submitted photos whether winning or not become the non-exclusive property of Sponsor and its agents and may be used by them without further compensation. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify entrants in the event of any impairment of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify an entrant, refuse to award the prize, and/or require return of any prize if entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to Sponsor or the other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, submitting a photograph not taken by entrant, submitting a photograph of a dog not owned by the entrant, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, tampering with the administration of this Sweepstakes, or intentionally trying to defraud Sponsor. Entrant further acknowledges that the forfeiture of prize and/or return of prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. If any computer or web site associated with this Sweepstakes does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and the processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor may select Prize Winners through a random drawing from among all valid entries received before such impairment occurred, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s).
Any attempt by any person to undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Mechanical or technological entry aids are PROHIBITED. Entrants attempting to increase votes for their entry by using online sweepstakes entry multiplier sites, algorithms, software or programming, or other technology to artificially increase the number of entries or to solicit votes will be disqualified. Entries and votes must be made individually, by the entrant or voter. Votes must be submitted individually by verifiable human beings with valid email and Facebook addresses through their own account.
10. Release/Limitation of Liability: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES,ENTRANTS (1) RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSOR, ITS PARENT AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS,CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, DEFECTS IN THE PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND (2) acknowledge that (other than the limited warranty, IF ANY, provided with the PRIZE BY OR THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER THEREOF), SPONSOR HAS NEITHER made NOR IS in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, related to the Prize, AND SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED AND EXPRESS WARRANTIES including but not limited to its MERCHANTABILITY AND fitness FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prize Winner accepts PRIZES “as is.” EACH ENTRANT COMPLETELY RELEASES FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nevada. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Nevada.
12. Winner List/RULES: For the name of the Prize Winners or Official Rules, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Fiocchi Friends winner list, c/o Linden Media, P.O. Box 8171, Bend OR 97708.