“Mug Love” CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
TERRITORY: 50 United States and District of Columbia
CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on May 5, 2017 and ends at 2:00:01 p.m. CT on February 28, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
METHOD(S) OF ENTRY: During the Contest Period, enter by completing all of the following:
Take a photo of a favorite mug
Share on one of the following websites with hashtag #MugLove OR Upload directly to websites 4 or 5 (listed below)
Sponsor reserves the right to delete and/or exclude any inappropriate, negative or irrelevant entries, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Websites include:
1.) https://www.instagram.com/theofficialcameronscoffee/ (Instagram)
2.) https://www.facebook.com/CameronsCoffee (Facebook)
3.) https://twitter.com/cameronscoffee (Twitter)
4.) https://www.cameronscoffee.com/muglove (website)
5.) http://woobox.com/ykcute (Woobox)
One (1) prize package will be awarded each month containing:
1 case (6 boxes) of 12 ct BetterBrew Pods (Suggested Retail Price (SRP) $6.99 for a total maximum SRP of $41.94)
1 jute coffee bag (SRP $0)
1 mug (SRP $10.00)
1 case (6 bags) of 10-12 oz. ground or whole bean coffee (SRP $6.99 for a total maximum SRP of $41.94)
1 jute coffee bag (SRP $0)
1 mug (SRP $10.00)
Winner will choose one (1) of the above options for their prize pack. Total SRP of each prize package is $41.94. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE TERRITORY LISTED ABOVE, WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF 13 OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Employees, officers and directors of Cameron’s Coffee (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency (the “Judges”) which are final and binding in all respects.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins and ends at the times listed above. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
3. TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, enter as described above in the paragraph titled “Method(s) of Entry.” Any other attempted form of entry is void. Online entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer during the Contest Period. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Submissions become property of the Sponsor and by participating, participants agree and acknowledge that any submissions are their original work, do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and may be used by the Sponsor, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
4. POST CONTEST SELECTION PROCESS: The contest hosts will randomly select a potential winner at the end of each month and the contest hosts will check all eligible entries to see if the entry was timely returned. In order to receive a prize, each potential winner must meet all eligibility requirements to be awarded a prize as a winner, including responding to Sponsor’s communications. Sponsor will contact potential winner(s) through the provide contact information or, if no contact information is provided, through the social media platform used to submit the entry. If any prize or prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner(s) do not respond within a reasonable time period (7 days), if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period (7 days), or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges he or she is in compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES / ODDS: The Prize(s) are listed above in the paragraph titled “Prize(s).” If a winner cannot accept the prize as stated for any reason including, but not limited, not responding to Sponsor’s communications, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted. However, Sponsor reserves right to substitute the advertised prizes with prizes of equal or greater value if the advertised prizes becomes unavailable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
7. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Websites, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Contest or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Websites. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest, and randomly select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any Website. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account subscriber” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF AN ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTED MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Contest are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Minnesota in Scott County.
9. WINNERS' LIST: The name(s) of the winner(s) will be posted on the Websites.
10. SPONSOR: Cameron’s Coffee, 5700 12th Avenue East, Shakopee, MN 55379
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Woobox. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Woobox. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Woobox. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. Woobox is a registered trademark of Woobox, Inc.