Tillys Grand Opening at The Galleria, Houston Texas, Enter to Win Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. APPLE IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN OR A SPONSOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Tillys Grand Opening at The Galleria, Houston Texas, Enter to Win Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of World of Jeans & Tops d/b/a Tilly’s (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. An eligible minor should have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Promotion. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on 12/09/2017 and ends at 2:00 p.m. CST on 12/209/17 (the “Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Complete enter to win form inside Tillys at The Galleria and submit it into the ballot box.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected at random, via in-store raffle on 12/09/17 at 2:00pm; see www.tillys.com for store hours and Grand Opening event details. Winners must be present inside the store at the time of the raffle to win. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified at the time of the raffle by a Tillys employee and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and, where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Eligibility Documents”) immediately in order to receive their prize. If potential winners cannot be reached at the time of the raffle from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
Total Number of Winneres
Total Retail Value
Approximate Total Value
Winners will receive one (1) Apple Gift Card for an iPhone X 64 GB Storage
Approximate total retail value of prize is $999.99.
PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR. IF ANY WINNER IS AN ELIGIBLE MINOR, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD PRIZE IN THE NAME OF HIS/HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS IMPOSED ON WINNERS SET FORTH HEREIN. NO SUBSTITUTION, ASSIGNMENT, CASH EQUIVALENT OR TRANSFER OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED, EXCEPT BY SPONSOR, WHO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE A PRIZE (OR PORTION THEREOF) WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF COMPARABLE OR GREATER VALUE, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. By participating, entrants also grant consent for Sponsor to use name, address and other information provided for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for general marketing purposes. Sponsor reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, the entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsor and their designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OF THE PROMOTION; (IV) LATE, LOST, STOLEN, UNDELIVERED, MISDIRECTED, DELAYED, INACCURATE, GARBLED OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES, OR FOR ANY ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, PRINTING, TYPOGRAPHICAL, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ERRORS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZES, OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED MATERIALS (INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES); OR (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENTRANT’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, WHICH INJURY OR DAMAGE MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY THE PROMOTION (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF) IF BUGS, VIRUS, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES OR ANY OTHER FACTOR IMPAIRS THE INTEGRITY, ADMINISTRATION OR PROPER PLAY OF THE PROMOTION (OR PORTION THEREOF), AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION. IN SUCH EVENT, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD THE PRIZES IN A RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE, NON-SUSPECT ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO THE TIME OF THE IMPAIRMENT. SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY IN PRIZE REDEMPTION THROUGH APPLE, IN REGARDS TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PRODUCT BEING ON BACK ORDER.
RELEASEES SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE TO WINNER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR FAILURE TO SUPPLY THE PRIZE OR ANY PART THEREOF, BY REASON OF ANY ACTS OF GOD, ANY ACTION(S), REGULATION(S), ORDER(S) OR REQUEST(S) BY ANY GOVERNMENTAL OR QUASI-GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY (WHETHER OR NOT THE ACTION(S), REGULATIONS(S), ORDER(S) OR REQUEST(S) PROVE(S) TO BE INVALID), EQUIPMENT FAILURE, TERRORIST ACTS, EARTHQUAKE, WAR, FIRE, FLOOD, EXPLOSION, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, HURRICANE, EMBARGO, LABOR DISPUTE OR STRIKE (WHETHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL), LABOR OR MATERIAL SHORTAGE, TRANSPORTATION INTERRUPTION OF ANY KIND, WORK SLOW-DOWN, CIVIL DISTURBANCE, INSURRECTION, RIOT, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND SPONSOR’ SOLE CONTROL.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
11) RULES/WINNER NAME: For the name of the winner, available after 01/09/18, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Tillys Grand Opening at The Galleria, Houston Texas Enter to Win Sweepstakes, Tilly’s, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618.
Please specify “Official Rules” or “Name of Winner”. Requests must be received by 02/30/18. Vermont residents may omit return postage for “Rules” requests. You may also view these Official Rules at www.tillys.com.
12) SPONSOR: World of Jeans & Tops, d/b/a Tilly’s, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618