Lets raise awareness for National Child Abuse Prevention Month and that the only thing uglier than child abuse is a society that ignores it.
We are awarding four $50 gift cards for each of the following categories:
- Ugliest Tie (but keep it clean - it should be appropriate to wear in a school)
- Homemade Masterpiece - get creative with materials!
- Best in Show - we want to see your pets show that even animals can be against child abuse (and honestly, they often prove they are great defenders for children!)
- Worldclass Advocate - how can you use your tie photo to inspire others to be a voice for child abuse prevention and support for survivors?
- You must use the #TieOne AND #ChildAbusePreventionMonth hashtags to qualify.
- You must be the person in the photo or have the person's permission to be in the photo
- You must print out the sign on TieOne.org and include the sign in your photo
- Winner must live in the United States or US Territories
- For the sake of protecting the privacy of child victims we ask that submissions not include or identify children currently involved in an investigation or children under the age of 14 that may not fully understand what it means to take part in a public campaign and share their story.
Voting may influence judging but the judges reserve the right to choose the winner suited for each category.
Winners will be announced Friday May 4th. WInner must respond with requested gift card choice and mailing address.
Choice of gift card includes but is subject to change pending availability the following retailers/restaurants:
Bath & Body Works
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Dave & Busters