JAPAN NATIONAL TOURISM ORGANIZATION, hereafter referred to as (“the Promoter”) will be running the “Memorable Moments Competition” (“the Promotion”). Commencing Thursday 3 December 2020 at 9:00:00am (AEDT) and closing on Sunday 21 February 2021 at 11.59:00pm (AEDT) (“Promotion Period”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS In consideration of you entering the Promotion you agree to the following:
How to Submit a Valid Entry
1. You are eligible to enter if you:
1.1. are a person who is a travel agent or travel wholesale agent in Australia who is 18 years or over;
1.2. submit a Valid Entry (see below);
1.3. agree to the Terms and Conditions;
1.4. do not breach the Terms and Conditions;
1.5. are not an employee, or immediate family member of an employee, of the Promoter or an entity associated with the Promotion.
2. The only way to submit a valid entry is by the following:
2.1 Registering for the competition at https://woobox.com/254dox and completing all fields with valid details;
2.2 Upload a personal image that is not subject to copyright and agree to allow Karryon and JNTO an unrestricted license to use the image to promote Japan;
2.3 by reading and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of Entry
3. You acknowledge and agree that:
3.1. to the extent permitted by law, you indemnify the Promoter, its agents and servants from any claim, loss, damage or damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, economic, direct or indirect loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with, or arising from, this Promotion;
3.2. the Promoter does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided to you about the Promotion;
3.3. if requested, you must participate in editorial activities relating to the Promotion including, but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed;
3.4. You must be employed as a travel agent or wholesaler at the time of entering
3.5. the Promoter may collect your personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, likeness, email address, picture and participation in editorial activities (“Personal Information”);
3.7. you consent to the Promoter disclosing, publishing and disseminating your personal Information by any means including, but not limited to, in websites, social media, other media coverage, blogs, photographs and videos;
3.8. you consent to the Promoter sending you emails from the Promoter for research, survey, competition and general promotion purposes;
3.9. you grant the Promoter a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use your entry for any purpose;
3.10. you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your moral rights, or present and future rights of a similar nature, conferred by law anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given (“Moral Rights”);
3.11. you will not start, continue or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of your Moral Rights or intellectual property rights.
4. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that is legally available to reschedule, change or cancel the Promotion.
Choosing a Winner
5. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify an otherwise Valid Entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions or the entry process.
6. Five winners will be drawn throughout the competition period.
• Cuisine of Japan theme - winner announced 8 Jan
• Getting outdoors in nature theme - winner announced 8 Jan
• Experiencing Japan's beautiful winters theme - winner announced 20 Jan
• Finding balance and wellness theme - winner announced 10 Feb
• Uncovering a unique culture theme - winner announced 24 Feb
Dates for winner announcements are subject to change.
7. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified by email.
9. In the event the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or not acknowledged, such prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected via a random unclaimed prize draw.
10. There are 5 x hampers of Japanese goodies valued at $150 to win.