A LABOR YOU’LL LOVE SWEEPSTAKES 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia aged 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (or members of the same household, whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. Void outside of the US and void where ever else prohibited or restricted by law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes entry period starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET, August 12, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 3, 2018 (“Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing(s), entries must be submitted during the Entry Period. Upon submission, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor. To enter, you must have a valid Facebook account, go to Sponsor’s page, located at https://www.facebook.com/directtoolsfactoryoutlets/ (“Sponsor’s Page”), click the “Sweepstakes” tab, and complete all fields on the entry form located at https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/labor-youll-love Entrants are only eligible to enter the Sweepstakes one time, but a single entry will remain valid for the entire Sweepstakes period. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one by visiting www.facebook.com. Facebook accounts are free.
By entering, each entrant represents and warrants that (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the entry and (b) the entry will not infringe on any rights of third parties. One entry per person; you cannot increase your entries by completing the Survey more than once.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor within five (5) business days following the end of the Entry Period from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize(s). One (1) winner will receive one (1) RYOBI ONE+ 18V Lithium-Ion Stick Vacuum (P718K). No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of a prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: USD $199.99. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s). Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Prize includes shipping and handling.
6. Notification. The potential winner will be notified at the email address submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes during or near the week following the selection of a winner. The potential winners may be required to provide full name and street address, as well as sign and return, where legal, an affidavit of eligibility, a release and a Publicity Release, and/or rights transfer document within the timeframe set forth in the winner notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of first notification attempt, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Sweepstakes rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final as to all Sweepstakes related matters. In addition, by participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting any prize that may be won, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, partners, representatives, assigns, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and the officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees of each (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, liability, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including without limitation claims for property damage, personal injury and/or death, and for any claims based on publicity rights, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action. Entrants also authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, image, biographical data, any statements made by entrant regarding the Sweepstakes and city and state of residence in programming or promotional material or on a winners list (if applicable) without further notice or compensation unless prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. All terms and conditions of Facebook apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for failed, partial or garbled electronic transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or any prize cannot be awarded due to interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Sponsor shall not be liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entrant’s entry submission. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of South Carolina.
12. List of Winners. To obtain name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within three months after the end of the Entry Period, to: Winner’s List, c/o, A LABOR YOU’LL LOVE SWEEPSTAKES 2018 Winners’ List, Direct Tools Factory Outlet, 1428 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625.
13. Sponsor: Direct Tools Factory Outlet, 1428 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, South Carolina 29625.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.