The hunt for the Electric Kiwi
*Win a years free power up to $3,000 in value*
What is this?
We’re embarking on a nationwide campaign searching for New Zealand’s newest, remarkably-unremarkable superhero. Could it be you?
The Electric Kiwi exists only in our imagination currently but here is your chance to make it a reality. We are looking for the person who best embodies the essence of the Electric Kiwi, and would be a strong candidate for our newest brand character. We want a video audition (in character) to see if you have the right stuff. There are no restraints so please get buck wild!
Some questions we might need the answers to:
- What do you wear?
- Where do you live?
- How do you help the citizens of New Zealand?
- How did you become The Electric Kiwi?
- What are your superpowers?
- Do you sing?
- Do you have sidekicks?
- Do you have any enemies?
How to enter:
1. Come visit our stall at Armageddon, bring your smartphone and jump into our recording booth “The Burrow” to capture your audition video, with the aid of our mood lighting, props and backdrop.
2. Film your entry at home and go to our Facebook page and post it to our page with the hashtag #HuntForTheElectricKiwi and you’ll be in the draw.
3. Film your entry at home and upload it here.
The winner will be drawn into their very own comic book courtesy of Beyond Reality Media and will receive free power for a year. Let's say that again. ONE YEAR OF FREE POWER!
How It Works
The winner will be drawn into their very own comic book courtesy of Beyond Reality Media and will receive free power for a year up to the value of $3,000. Let's say that again. ONE YEAR OF FREE POWER!
Entries are open from the 12th of April and close on the 31st of October. The prize will be drawn within one month of the draw closing. One entry per person. Competition is open to anyone and everyone, however the winner must be an Electric Kiwi customer to claim the prize. The prize is for one year of free power with Electric Kiwi. One year means that the winners Electric Kiwi bills will be free for the period 1 December 2019 to 30 November 2020, up to the value of $3,000. For social terms and conditions see here: http://bit.ly/EKfbPrizeTcs