- The competition is open to anyone.
- Photos must be taken in Mint Hill, NC
- Entries must be suitable for display on a public website.
- All entered photographs may be used as content; with a photo credit, on the Town of Mint Hill or Mint Hill Events, Inc. websites or in other non-commercial ways to promote Mint Hill.
- Photos should be high resolution and not contain watermark. As stated above, we use submitted photographs with a photo credit in publications and on our website. The higher the resolution, the more likely your photograph will be used.
- The submitted photo should be the applicant’s original work and not previously published in any format before its submission to this competition.
- Photographers must follow all laws and posted signage when taking photos for safety of themselves and others. Photographers should not enter private property without permission.
By entering you affirm that you are the person who took the submitted photograph and that the entry was taken within the Town limits; you grant the Town of Mint Hill and Mint Hill Events, Inc. the non-exclusive, perpetual right and license to use, display, reproduce, publish, transmit and distribute your photograph on the internet and/or in any other promotional materials produced by the Town of Mint Hill or Mint Hill Events, Inc.
WINNERS AND PRIZES
The first place winner will receive a cash prize of $250, and the second place will receive $100 cash. Winners will receive recognition at an upcoming Board of Commissioners meeting and featured on the front page of the Town’s website. All entries may be posted in the gallery on the Town’s website.