1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 01/06/2017 8:01 AM (EST) through 30/06/2017 11:59 PM (EST) go to the Woobox-hosted Facebook tab and enter your email address. Participants are automatically entered into a random draw for one daily prize of one 12(twelve)-month subscription to Audiobooks.com as well as the grand prize of a Sonos PLAY:5 unit in white, an Apple iPad 32GB and a pair of Beat s Solo3 wireless headphones. Winners Selection: Winners (the “Winners”) will be selected on or after 30/06/17 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Audiobooks.com, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. In the event Canadians are eligible to enter as specified in the Eligibility paragraph below, and if there is a Canadian Winner, the Winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving the prize.
2. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: 30 (Thirty) Winners, either a subscriber or non-subscriber, will be selected to win a daily Prize, 30 (thirty) 12 (twelve) month subscriptions to Audiobooks.com. 3 (Three) additional winners will be selected to receive one of the three grand prizes, which include 1 (one) Sonos PLAY:5 unit in white, 1 (one) Apple iPad 32GB and 1 (one) pair of Beats Solo3 wireless headphones. Prizes have a total approximate retail value (ARV) of $6510.00. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form. Audiobooks.com reserves the right to change or increase the prizes awarded at their discretion.
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winners will be notified within one (1) business days of drawing. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected at Audiobooks.com's sole discretion. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor may use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the Winner(s), send an e-mail to email@example.com within two (1) month from the Winner notification date as specified above.
4. PRIZES: Once Winner(s) have been selected, they will be awarded Audiobooks.com credits as described in Section (2) and may use these credits for any eligible titles in the Audiobooks.com library. Due to publisher restrictions, not all audiobooks in the Audiobooks.com library are available to winners in all regions.
5. ENTRIES: Each email provides one (1) entry per person for Sweepstakes. Additional entries are awarded if an entrant’s referral results in another entry. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of eighteen (18). Residents of Canada in all regions except the province of Quebec who are over the age of eighteen (18) are also eligible to enter. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries to use Winner’s name for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
8. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.