This competition is subject to Terms and Conditions of the GoHop Group.
Rules, Terms and Conditions.
· The competition is open to Irish residents aged 18 and over, except previous winners and employees of the GoHop.ie, Atlas Travel Group and associated leisure brand companies, all hotels featured and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
· The winner will be selected from all those who have entered the competition via our social channels, email subscribers and users on the website.
· All entries must be completed by 29th June 2018. The Winner will be announced shortly thereafter via our social channels with a link to a streamed video of the winner names being announced.
· The prize is subject to availability as well as hotelier and airline conditions.
· Prize flights include taxes, fees and charges.
· Any additional travel costs must be organised and funded by the prize-winner
· Entrants must be over 18 years of age and hold a valid passport
· The flight tickets must be used by yourself and a companion travelling together in both directions
· The prize cannot be extended beyond the expiry date
· The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable
· All elements of the prize are non-transferable to another family member or any other names person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize.
· No cash value can be redeemed against the prize
· All hotel incidentals to be settled upon departure
· Travel insurance and spending money is not provided
· Travel period excludes high season dictated by the flights, accommodation, and GoHop
· Flights will be inventory controlled and prize flights will be subject to availability and capacity control, therefore availability during school holidays, peak travel periods and major sporting and cultural events will be restricted
· GoHop does not accept any responsibility in the event that the prize-winner is unable to book their preferred flights
· Once tickets have been issued they are valid for the flights/dates shown only and cannot be changed.
· Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and can not be sold on to any other party.
· The winner agrees to the publication of their name and county and for photographs to be taken and used in future promotions.
· GoHop is promoting this prize draw. Its decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
· GoHop reserves the right to terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time, without notice or liability where circumstances beyond its control makes it impossible to continue.
· These Terms & Conditions are subject to Irish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.