The Genius of Play “Summer of Play” Sweepstakes! (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- The “Sweepstakes Period” is from 12:00:01 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), June 21st, 2021 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm EST, August 31st, 2021 ("Sweepstakes-End").
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding all USA territories and commonwealths), aged 18 years and older. Void in all US territories and commonwealths. Anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: This Sweepstakes is played only on the Internet, during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Go to https://woobox.com/7yxyjy
- Complete the following on the entry form:
- Enter your name
- Answer the poll question
- Enter your email address
- Click the “Enter” button
You must supply an accurate, functioning email address for your original Sweepstakes entry to be eligible and for winner notification. It is an entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email address current. All entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple emails and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of entries. All discovered entries made in violation of these Official Rules will be deleted. “Authorized email user” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an online email service, Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering this Sweepstakes and will not be shared with third parties. It is an entrant’s responsibility to track his/her email account as that is how s/he will be notified if s/he has been chosen as a potential winner. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form.
- Winner Selection: Thirty nine (39) potential winners will be selected in random drawings from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be selected on or about 10 days after Sweepstakes-End and will be notified within three (3) business days after the selection is made via email to the email address entered upon registration. The potential winner will have three (3) business days to reply to the email notification providing full contact and other requested information. Failure to provide the information above within the three (3) business days will signify to Sponsor that the prize has been declined and forfeited for all time and another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings from remaining eligible entries. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages. Should a greater number of prize claims be received or notices sent out because of printing, emailing, mailing or programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules and their values will be awarded at the discretion of the Administrator from all eligible claimants.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (39) Prizes: Toy package comprising of one or more toys ARV: $50. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,950 The prize is awarded “as is." All entrants agree that should they be a winner, they understand and acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. A prize will be awarded only if it is claimed properly according to these Official Rules. Odds of winning a prize: Dependant on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Only the prize and the value listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded.
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration and winner selection will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to question any decision by Sponsor or the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or Facebook or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, problems with Facebook.com, thegeniusofplay.org, force majeure, human errors, including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor’s or Facebook’s employees, representatives and/or agents who enter incorrect information into any of Sponsor’s, or Facebook’s computer systems. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention (hacking), fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s/Facebook’s control. Should the Sweepstakes be cancelled/terminated, one (1) potential winner will be chosen from all the non-suspect entries, in random drawings. Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any discovered entry from the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, entrant has not fully complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant’s discovered entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means, or a greater number of times, other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities, and Facebook assume no liability for damage caused to an entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook, their successors, estates and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which s/he now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation or nonparticipation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, a winner waives the right to i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value for any reason. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner shall be selected in random drawings.
- All federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances apply. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. If the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state, local or agency law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state, local or agency law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All taxes are the winner's responsibility.
- The Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials, notices or the Official Rules.
- All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged. Sponsor and Administrator collect personal information from you when you enter the Sweepstakes.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes and as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and winning a prize, you agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of your first name, first letter of your last name, photograph, likeness, statements, voice and city and state for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU ARE CHOSEN AS A WINNER, YOUR FIRST NAME, FIRST LETTER OF LAST NAME AND CITY AND STATE MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BEING PLACED ON A WINNERS LIST.
- Winners List — available at www.facebook.com/geniusofplay on or about September 6th, 2021
- Sponsor: This Promotion is sponsored by The Genius of Play, an initiative of The Toy Association, 1375 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018 United States and is administered by Allin.Smith, PO Box 958, Milford, PA 18337
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Facebook is not affiliated with the Genius of Play and/or The Toy Association brand and does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion.