Please read these rules before submitting your photo(s) to the Midwest Old Threshers Photo contest. These are General Rules governing all contests hosted by Midwest Old Threshers. By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules:
BASIC SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
- The contest is open for online submissions, CD, Jump-Drive only, through the contest page available on oldthreshers.com or Midwest Old Threshers Photo Contest 405 E Threshers Rd Mount Pleasant, IA 52641
- All Photo(s) must be from the current year’s Reunion.
- All Photo(s) become Property of Midwest Old Threshers
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline passes.
- Photos submitted must be in JPEG format, No prints will be accepted.
- You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- All submitted photos must contain the original image along with the edited image.
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Midwest Old Threshers will appoint three Board of Directors to judge the contest.
- Each judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.
- The Midwest Old Threshers Staff will then determine the winners for each place from the final judging panel to determine the winners of the contest.
- The results and the winners will be announced on the website & Facebook page.
- The decision of Midwest Old Threshers Photo Contest judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.