SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Cabot Creamery Co-operative. ("Sponsor"). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins on Friday June 1st 2018 at 8:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on Saturday June 27th 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Period"). Mailed entries must be post-marked no later than June 27th, 2018.
1.Eligibility: The June is Dairy Month Big Y and Cabot Giveaway is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry and are based in the U.S. Employees of Big Y, Cabot Creamery and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the sweepstakes period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Prize shipment is to U.S. addresses only, and no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted.
2.To Enter: Entrant may enter the sweepstakes as described below.
(a) During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, to enter online, fill out the form located at and click on “Enter”. The form must be filled out in full to be valid. There is one entry per person regardless of entry method.
(b) Alternatively, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, to enter by mail, fill out an entry form (available in participating stores) or write your Name, Address, Zip Code and Phone Number on a 3”x5” card and mail it to Cabot Creamery Cooperative, Inc., Cabot & Big Y 2018 Dairy Month Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 607, Waitsfield, VT, 05673. Entries must be postmarked by 6/27/18. All requested information must be provided in full for the entry to be valid. You will not receive a confirmation letter.
3. Prize Selection: 1 winners will be selected randomly on or before July 15th from all qualified entries.
4. Prize and Odds: The grand prize (ONE AWARDED) from the sweepstakes is described below with the approximate retail values ("ARV").
3 Night stay for 4 at Liberty Hill Farm in Vermont (ARV $1,800)
The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entrants into the sweepstakes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
5. Notification of Prize Winner: Prize winner will be contacted via e-mail or phone. Sweepstakes winner will be responsible for contacting Sponsor to claim their prize within seven (7) days. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Allow four (4) weeks for delivery of prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and nonredeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes is permitted.
6. General Rules: By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The sweepstakes is offered by Cabot Creamery Co-operative 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages(compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. All sponsors included in this sweepstakes have no liability in connection with the participation in the sweepstakes, the prize or their use of the prize.
7. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Vermont, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Vermont.
8. By opting in, you are agreeing to receive emails from Cabot Creamery Co-operative.
10. Winner's List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Cabot Creamery Co-operative, June Is Dairy Month Big Y Sweepstakes: Rachael Keyes - 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512
11. Sponsor's Address: 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512.