1. Eligibility: This promotion is open worldwide. Employees of Flip Flop Shop, Estella Bartlett and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Flip FLop Shop's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: Closing date is 21st April 20017 3. To Enter: Submit your full name and email address to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. No purchase is necessary however internet access and a valid Facebook account is required.
5. The Prizes: 1 x winners will receive a pair of flip flops of their choice up to £22.95 plus the 2 x necklaces by Estella Bartlett featured in the promotion imagery.
6. Winner Selection: The winners will be selected by 28th April 2017. 7. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the social media channel by which they entered the draw. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
8. Entries will be rejected if they:
a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b. have not been uploaded specifically for the promotion;
c. represent a danger to health and safety
9. Please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the prizes.
10. The prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
11. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
13. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
14. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. Entrants to the prize draw will be added to both parties email databases. An unsubscribe option is available on every email communication received. Promotion Sponsor: Flip Flop Shop, Penryn, Cornwall. firstname.lastname@example.org