NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; 25 WILL WIN!
1. Eligibility: The Click to Win Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are between 6 and 17 years of age and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Boys’ Life (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Any person who has won a prize from Sponsor within six months of entry is not eligible to enter. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The promotion begins midnight Central Standard Time (“CST”), January 25, 2019, and ends 11:59 p.m. CST, February 28, 2019.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit go.boyslife.org/win02 (“Website”) to locate the official entry form. Follow the on-screen instructions, complete all required registration fields, and then click the SUBMIT button to enter. Entrants must complete all required information. LIMITED TO ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/PER DAY.
4. Prize Drawing: At the end of the Promotion Period, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during that period.
5. Prizes & Odds: Twenty-five (25) winners will each receive a copy of Arlo Finch: In the Valley of Fire by John August. Prizes provided by Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group. Prize MSRP value is $7.99 per book. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Privacy information: Online contact information will be collected from entrants for the sole purpose of a direct one-time response to contact sweepstakes winners, and will be destroyed at the conclusion of the sweepstakes.
7. General Rules: All federal, state, and local laws apply. Potential winner's parent/legal guardian, as any winner is a minor may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within 10 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify suspect entries and/or modify or terminate the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas located in the county of Dallas for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
8. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
9. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winners' List, Boys’ Life Click to Win Giveaway, 1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079.
10. Sponsor: Boys’ Life, 1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079.