STEMMARI #StemmariSummer Sweepstakes
1. Sponsor: Prestige Wine Imports, 5 West 19th Street, 4th Floor, New York, N.Y. 10011.
2. Administrator: Fifty & Five LLC, 1604 Aviation Boulevard #101, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
3. Disclaimer: This Sweepstakes is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., or Woobox.com. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
4. Eligibility: The “Stemmari #StemmariSummer” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, and/or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, and the immediate family and household members of such employees, are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Employees, officers, or directors of alcohol beverage licensees (including but not limited to alcohol beverage retailers and alcohol beverage wholesalers), and/or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, domestic partners, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” means people who share the same residence.
5. Exclusion: Residents of Utah, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico or any other State or jurisdiction that prohibits alcohol related sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Legal residents of the United States who are currently residing outside of the United States are also ineligible to enter of win the Sweepstakes.
7. How to Enter:
8. Content Restrictions of Entries. Entries are unlimited but you may only make one (1) email address entry per person per day. Additional email entry attempts on the same day will be rejected, and repeated attempts to submit excess online entries may result in disqualification.
11. Odds. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of Sweepstakes Entries received, the total number of voters, and the number of votes received. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
12. No Warranty. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor’s or Administrator that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If that occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible Sweepstakes Entries or otherwise award the prizes in a manner that is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Facebook Page and Tweeted to all Twitter followers. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. You agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE IS ILLEGAL. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THELAW.
13. Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies, Facebook, Inc., Twitter Inc and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes;(4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of Grand Prize; (6) any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay; and (7) any damages arising from the inherent or unforeseen dangers and risks of travel.
14. Disputes: You agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or an appropriate New York Superior Court;(2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law which would result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
15. Winners’ List: If you would like to know the name of the Winners you must mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Administrator c/o “Stemmari #StemmariSummer Sweepstakes” for receipt no later than July 30, 2015.