Official Sweepstakes Rules
- THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Miles Kimball Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Miles Kimball or Silver Star Brands or any other company or individual involved with the design or execution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Miles Kimball Sweepstakes Rules (these "Official Rules"). The decisions of Miles Kimball (the “Sponsor”) and Woobox (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”) are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 29th, 2020 at 5:00 a.m. Central Time and ends on June 5th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Entries received before or after the Sweepstakes period are not eligible.
- Entry Guidelines: Limit one entry per person, per email address. Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to submit an entry. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Miles Kimball is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Miles Kimball. Miles Kimball reserves the right to contact the entrants of this Sweepstakes by email.
- Potential Winner Selection: On or about June 6th, 2020 Miles Kimball will select one (1) entry for the Prize Package in a drawing of all valid entries received. The entrant will be contacted by email and may be awarded the Prize Package (subject to verification of eligibility). Miles Kimball’s selection of the potential winner is final and binding. The potential winner will be notified by Facebook & Email on or about June 6th, 2020. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within 48 hours of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- Prize and Odds of Winning: 1st Place Winner gets the following package: (1) 362485 - Home Marketplace Air Fryer, 5.5 Qt. XL ; (1) 363391 - Air Fryer Cooing Set ; (1) 361245 - Air Fryer Cookbook. These prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except by Miles Kimball and absolute discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Images used in the promotion of the Sweepstakes may not have the same components as the actual Prize Package. The winner is responsible for all taxes and incidental taxes, insurance and fees associated with receipt of the Prize Package.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator and indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, any other sponsor of or partner to the Sweepstakes, and all of the respective past and present employees, agents, attorneys, and representatives of the aforementioned entities (The “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to (1) negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, invasion of privacy, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, and, death or personal injury arising out of or relating to an entrant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the Prize Package and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry. All entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules; no other method of entry into this Sweepstakes will be permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsperson-like or disruptive manner.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s and its agents’ perpetual right to use and publish winner’s name, voice, likeness, photograph, Prize Package information, statements, and biographical information for any Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval (unless the winner is a resident of Tennessee or as prohibited by law).
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind; (iii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly from any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or any injury or damage to persons or property which may arise out of, directly or indirectly participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize Package-related activity.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
- Additional Facebook Terms: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant releases Facebook and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and advertising agencies from any and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the Prize.