GARDEN SAFE CAST IRON SKILLET SET FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of United Industries Corporation (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There will be one (1) Sweepstakes conducted between September 6, 2020 and September 12, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes will last for 7 days, beginning at 9:00 a.m. EDT on the first day of the Sweepstakes and ending at 11:59 p.m. EDT. You may enter the Sweepstakes via the Facebook or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once per person per each mini sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. September 12, 2020, whether submitted via Facebook or mailed. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
a. FACEBOOK: You may enter via the Internet by logging onto www.facebook.com/gardensafe and following the entry directions, liking the Garden Safe Facebook page and completing the entry form according to the instructions. You may be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, age, telephone number and e-mail address.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words “Garden Safe Cast Iron Skillet Set Facebook Sweepstakes,” your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: “Garden Safe Cast Iron Skillet Set Facebook Sweepstakes,” P.O. Box 4406, St. Louis, Missouri 63044. Your entry will be included in the drawing that is conducted at the end of the Sweepstakes period.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) prize (“Prize”) awarded. The Prize consists of a 7-Piece Cast Iron Skillet Set (includes griddle, skillet, pan, potholder, mitt and 2 scrapers). The total value of the Prize to be awarded is $60. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of one (1) Sweepstakes Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end the sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received for each sweepstakes by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Only one (1) winner will be selected for the Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. One winner per household is permitted. The Winners will be notified via Facebook, telephone, e-mail or mail service by no later than September 22, 2020. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any Prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. The Prize is not transferable or assignable. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, the Winner hereby consents (except where prohibited by law) to the use by Sponsor of the Winner’s name, hometown address, photograph, voice, likeness and image, without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering; all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Facebook and each of the irrespective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, the winner and all entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Facebook, Sponsor and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes‑related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners’ List (available after September 22, 2020) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Garden Safe Cast Iron Skillet Set Facebook Sweepstakes” - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Garden Safe Cast Iron Skillet Set Facebook Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 1 Rider Trail Plaza Drive, Earth City, MO 63045. All requests must be received by September 12, 2020. Official Rules are also available at www.facebook.com/gardensafe.
12. SPONSOR: United Industries Corporation, 1 Rider Trail Plaza Drive, Earth City, MO 63045.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2020 United Industries Corporation. All rights reserved.