1. Eligibility: The Competition/Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of CCL (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Competition/Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of CCL, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Competition/Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 18/10/2019 and ending 28/10/2019. All online entries must be received by 28/10/2019 04:59 PM GMT.
4. How to Enter: The Competition/Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this CCL website. The entry must fulfill all Competition/Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CCL. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CCL.
5. Prizes: No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CCL to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.