HIT PARADE GOLDEN TICKETS OFFICIAL RULES
1. This Sweepstakes is being sponsored by the following company, located at the following address:
HIT PARADE and DAVE & ADAM'S
55 Oriskany Drive,
Tonawanda, NY 14150
2. This Sweepstakes is open to all residents worldwide, including those residing in the United States, the District of Columbia, and those living outside of the United States or its territories.
2. Sweepstakes entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
4. Employees of HIT PARADE and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible for entry.
5. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
III. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES.
6. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
7. Winning a prize in this Sweepstakes is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
IV. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
8. The Sweepstakes begins on November 16th, 2023 at 12:00 AM and ends on November 22nd, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
9. Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
10. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods:
V. ENTRY METHODS.
11. Online entry will be available for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period by visiting for following website and following the directions provided to fill out the entry form and submit: _____
12. Text message entry will be available for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period by sending the following phrase/code word: GOLDTICKET to the following number: 86716. In response to this text message, an auto-reply will be sent. Follow the directions provided in the reply confirm entry. Standard text and data rates will be charged for all the text messages sent or received according to the terms of the entrant’s carrier.
13. Limit of two entries per person, per email address, per mobile phone number, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, mobile phone number, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. You can earn extra referral bonus points.
14. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
15. No purchase is necessary to win. A purchase does not enhance an entrant’s chances of winning.
16. The following prizes of the following approximate values will be awarded to the Sweepstakes winners:
(1) Grand Prize Winner: One (1) winner will receive one PlayStation5, one NBA 2K24 PS5 Game & one Madden NFL 24 PS5 Game. (ARV: $695.96)
(1) Second Prize Winner: One (1) winner will receive a Hit Parade Prize Pack (ARV: $500)
(6) Runner Ups:
17. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
18. The prizes are non-transferrable.
19. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
20. Acceptance of the prize grants the Sponsor permission to use the winners’ entry, name and likeness for advertising, promotion, and trade without further compensation or remuneration unless prohibited by law.
VII. PRIZE DRAWING.
21. On or about November 25th, 2023, the Sponsor shall select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
22. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of entries received.
23. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners on or about November 30th, 2023.
24. If the potential winners cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact them, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in their place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
IX. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
25. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but limited to, fraud, virus, unauthorized human intervention, or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
26. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
27. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
28. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
X. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
29. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to, the following:
30. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees.
31. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site uses, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
32. The Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
33. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to the form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York.
34. All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, and the interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
XII. WINNER LIST.
36. To request the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
55 Oriskany Drive,
Tonawanda, NY 14150
37. Winners List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date listed above.