This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Soak&Sleep Ltd, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by Soak&Sleep Ltd.
1. This competition is open to UK and non UK-residents aged 18 years or over. However, the prize recipients must be UK residents. If you are a non-UK resident, your participation will be bound by UK law.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must like, vote for the blogger they want to win ‘Blog of the Year 2019’, and fill in their email address using the form provided.
3. Upon clicking on ‘enter’, your timeline may show that you've entered our competition but won’t show your entry details.
4. By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material.
5. Once entered into the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
6. There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part for any of the prizes.
7. The winner will be automatically selected using independent software. Upon the selection of a winner, Soak&Sleep Ltd will contact them via email. The winner must respond to this email within 5 working days in order to claim their prize and arrange delivery.
8. If a selected winner does not reply within the timeframes outlined, they will forfeit their prize and we will have no choice but to select an alternative winner, who will be subject to the same time frames.
9. The competition closing date is midnight 31st January 2019
10. The winner will be drawn on Friday 1st February.
11. The winner consents to limited promotional activity based around the competition. No likeness of the winner will be used without their express permission in advance, though their name may be used on our social media accounts.
12. If you share this competition, you may be granted additional entries. Each time one of your ‘sharers’ enters the competition, you will automatically be granted an additional entry into the draw using the competition software.
13. From Soak&Sleep is a £150 voucher.
14. The prize winner will be notified by midday on Friday 1st February via the email address supplied on their entry form.
15. If the selected prize winner cannot be contacted by Friday 8th February a new winner will be selected.
16. The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
18. The Promoter is Soak&Sleep Ltd. Registered Address: 2nd Floor, St James House, 20 Bedford Road, Guildford, GU1 4SJ