Terms and Conditions: #1 Property Centre Christmas Lights Competition Version 1/11/2018
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants aged under 18 years must have parent/legal guardian to be eligible to enter. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must complete and submit the entry form online using the woobox form either on Facebook or through our website on or before 11:59pm November 30th 2018. Entry forms will also be available at the office for those who don’t have internet access.
Winners will be chosen by public voting on our Facebook page. Votes will be cast using the entrant number – NOT the property address.
2. $1000 in Cash Prizes:
1st Prize - $500 2nd Prize - $300 3rd Prize - $200
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST. Prizes are non-transferable.
3. Competition Regulations: The voting commences at 5pm on Saturday 1st December 2018 and closes at 5:00pm Friday 14th December 2018.
* Entrants must display the #1 Property Centre sign with entrant number at all times throughout the voting period.
* Entrants must have lights on from November 30th 2018 between 7.00pm and 9.00pm and then each night over the course of the voting period. (Weather Permitting). Entrants agree to have their house photo taken on November 30th 2018 to be placed onto Facebook for voting.
Any votes received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid and will not be counted in the final tally.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of #1Property Centre as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees can vote but cannot enter the competition.
5. Draw and notification: All contestants are encouraged to share photos of their house on our facebook page and have friends and family vote for them (one vote per IP Address only) All entrants may vote for themselves, the winners will be the house with the most votes from the general public respectively.
The winners will be announced at #1 Property Centre’s Christmas Party on Saturday 15th December commencing at 3.30pm. Winners need to be present to win. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be announced on our Facebook page after the event has been held. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person at the Christmas Party, and Government issued photo ID is required. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes must be claimed on that day unless you have contacted the Promoter to organise a different arrangement. Any prizes that remain unclaimed 14 days after notification has been sent to the winner will remain with the Promoter.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been awarded to the winners. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents.
Promoter: #1 Property Centre
ACN: 158 428 758