"BEST TIME EVER” SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN
1. Promotion Period: The "Best Time Ever” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 23, 2017, and ends at 11:59pm ET on September 3, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). The “Sponsors’” (defined below) clock is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the continental United States (excluding Rhode Island) who are eighteen (18) years of age (or older) at the time of entry and who are the parent and/or legal guardian of a child that is fourteen (14) years of age (or younger) as of the start of the Promotion Period (hereinafter “Entrant”). Employees of New Razor & Tie Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Kidz Bop and/or Harvest Hill Beverage Company [hereinafter “Sponsor(s)”], their respective advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and members of their respective immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.kidzbop.com/sweeps and enter your name, email address and verify your age in order to receive 1 free Kidz Bop track download (while supplies last) and be automatically entered to win the prizes listed below. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and/or email address provided per day. (For the avoidance of doubt, if a given person enters more than once, they will only receive one (1) Kidz Bop track download, provided that such initial entry is eligible.) Violation of this restriction will result in only the initial entry being accepted; however, Sponsors expressly reserve the right to void ALL entries and disqualify an entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether should Sponsors determine in their sole discretion that such entrant has engaged in repeated, willful or egregious violations of the entry limit. Entries are void if effected via programmed, robotic, artificial or automated means, including but not limited to the use of third party sweepstakes entry services. Should receipt of entry be acknowledged by Sponsors, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation by Sponsors as to eligibility of entry or selection of entry as a prize winner in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes, who must be eligible under these “General Rules” (as defined below). As used herein, “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Random Drawing: After the end of the Promotion Period (i.e., on or about September 7, 2017), four (4) Runner-Up Winners (“Runner-Up Winners”) and one (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) (collectively the “Winners”) will be selected by Kidz Bop at random via an aggregator software application in a random drawing among eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the full length of the Promotion Period. Sponsors’’ decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and prize awards are final.
(a): Runner-Up Winners: Runner-Up Winners will each receive:
(i) Juicy Juice “Splashers” Product, and/or
(ii) One (1) Kidz Bop/Juicy Juice “Splashes” Prize Pack.
The approximate retail value of each individual Runner-Up Prize is $50
(b): Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive an Ultimate KIDZ BOP VIP experience (“Grand Prize”), including:
(i) A two (2) night [three (3) day] trip (“Trip”) for a family of four (4), to the set of an upcoming Kids Bop Kids music video shoot (exact location to be determined later) for a VIP experience with the Kidz Bop Kids. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) from a major airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s home [dates of departure and return are subject to change and transportation “blackout” dates apply and at sole discretion of Sponsor(s)];
(ii) Hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (based on one (1) room, quadruple occupancy);
(iii) Ground transportation to and from hotel to meet the Kidz Bop Kids;
(iv) Styling session with the KIDZ BOP stylist;
(v) one (1) Pop Star outfit ; and
(vi) Opportunity for one (1) child of Grand Prize Winner to possibly appear in a KIDZ BOP video.
6. General Rules: Entrance into the Sweepstakes is voluntary. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these “General Rules” and the decisions of Sponsors. Kidz Bop will email Winner a “Prize Confirmation Form.” Prize Confirmation Form must be complete and emailed to Kidz Bop within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Trip includes round trip coach air transportation for four (4) from major airport nearest Winner’s home and hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (based on one (1) room, quadruple occupancy). The approximate retail value is of Grand Prize is $2,000. Actual retail value of the Grand Prize is dependent upon airport of departure on costs of airline tickets (if applicable), ground transportation, and accommodations. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event of prize unavailability. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles, awards points, or any other “perks”. Winner and travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel companions of the Grand Prize Winner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of travel or Grand Prize winner must be the parent/legal guardian of the travel companion(s). Travel companions of the Grand Prize Winner (or Grand Prize winner on behalf of travel companion if travel companion is a minor) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. Grand Prize winner and travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, passport, etc.) in order to travel. All travel must be completed before December 31, 2018. Winner and travel companions must travel on same itinerary and dates determined by Kidz Bop or forfeit all rights to prize. Hotel accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply and trip must be booked a minimum of twenty one (21) days prior to departure date. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Hotel accommodation reservations shall be subject to certain additional terms and conditions that Grand Prize Winner will have to acknowledge upon their arrival. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from Grand Prize Winner at check-in for all incidental charges. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment, incidental room charges and any additional accommodation and/or transportation charges are the winner's sole responsibility. In the event the Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her travel companions engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsors in Sponsors’ sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize Winner and/or travel companions home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize Winner. (The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to the conduct of Grand Prize Winner and travel companions before/during/after meeting with the Kidz Bop Kids or styling session with the KIDZ BOP stylist). All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If Grand Prize winner’s residence is within reasonable driving distance of trip destination (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion), ground transportation or a stipend to be used to pay for same will be substituted for air travel component of the Grand Prize and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith. Should Grand Prize winner elect to travel with fewer than three (3) travel companions for any reason, Grand Prize will be awarded in quantities appropriate for the actual number of travelers and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded. If the meeting with the Kidz Bop Kids and/or appearance in a Kidz Bop video cannot be awarded by Sponsors for any reason, the remaining components of the Grand Prize shall represent Sponsors’ entire liability to winner (as the meeting with the Kidz Bop Kids and appearance in a Kidz Bop video have no retail value).
FOR ANY PRIZE: Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute another prize (in whole or in part) of equal or greater value for advertised prize in the event of prize unavailability for any reason. Prize is not redeemable for cash. All expenses and costs, not expressly listed herein (for Grand Prize winner, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment, incidental room charges and any additional accommodation and/or transportation charges) are the winner's sole responsibility. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting the value of the Grand Prize and agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsors (or their agents/representatives) relative to their compliance with all applicable governmental reporting requirements (including provision of his/her Social Security Number).
All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Winner’s acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor(s) and their respective agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation or additional notice, unless prohibited by law. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant's or any other party’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing Sweepstakes-related websites, downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen entries or prize notifications (including but not limited to prize notification emails which are classified as “SPAM” or “junk” or otherwise not timely received by potential prize winners for any reason); or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, cable transmissions or other communications; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related websites, to be acting in violation of these General Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, and Sponsor(s) reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received or Sponsors are prevented from awarding prize(s) or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor(s) shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should a Force Majeure event/occurrence take place, Sponsors will (to the extent possible) select winners from among all eligible, nonsuspect entries received prior to and/or after (as applicable) the action taken by Sponsors, or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these General Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on www.kidzbop.com.. These General Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with the law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsors. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these General Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these General Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any taxes, fees and/or other accommodations with respect to the prizes awarded (if applicable). EACH ENTRANT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND SUCH WINNERS TRAVELLING COMPANIONS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD EACH SPONSOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. PRIZE WINNERS AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S TRAVELLING COMANIONS ASSUME ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR REDEMPTION OF PRIZE.
7. Governing Law/Disputes: Any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate New York County courts in the state of New York in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of choice of law/conflict of laws of the state of New York or of any other jurisdiction which would result in the application of the internal, substantive laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, an entrant expressly agrees to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the New York County courts, and waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like.. Should there be any conflict between the laws of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of New York. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses that are specifically associated with the Sweepstakes (if any) and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Sponsors/Addresses: (a) KIDZ BOP, PO Box 543, Village Station, New York, NY 10014, and (b) HARVEST HILL BEVERAGE COMPANY, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.
10. Rules & Winners List: For name of winner (after September 3, 2017) and/or Rules (before September 3, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Kidz Bop, P.O. Box 543, Village Station, New York, NY 10014, designating either “Juicy Juice Sweepstakes winners list '' or " Juicy Juice Sweepstakes Rules".