Terms and Conditions
Specific Promotion rules for the Gold Coast Tourist Parks “Face of our Dog Wash” Photo Competition 2018
The Promoter: Gold Coast Tourist Parks (City of Gold Coast ABN 848 585 484 60)
Phone:07 5667 2790
The Promotion: “Face of our Dog Wash” Photo Competition 2018
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Gold Coast Tourist Parks, owned and operated by City of Gold Coast ABN 848 585 484 60.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") Queensland on Friday 6 July 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Queensland on Friday 17 August 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
4. The Entry Submission Period is between 12.01am AEST Queensland on Friday 6 July 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Queensland on Friday 17 August 2018.
5. Entrants may submit multiple photo entries, however there will only be one prize distributed to one winner.
Eligibility and how to enter
6. Photo entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
7. City of Gold Coast Councillors and employees and their immediate families, the Promotor’s Contract Managers, their employees and the immediate families of both are ineligible to enter.
8. The competition entrant must be the owner of the dog photographed in their photo submission.
9. The competition entrant and their dog must be available to stay at Kirra Beach Tourist Park and participate in the photo shoot, at a date suitable to the Promoter, the Winner and the Photographer. This photo shoot shall be scheduled to take place prior to 1 December 2018.
10. To enter the competition, entrants must complete all of the following steps :
10.1 Visit http://goldcoasttouristparks.com.au/win and/or follow the prompts as directed to the competition entry page;
10.2 Upload an image of your dog that showcases them as the perfect model for our new Dog Wash;
10.3 Input the requested details, including uploading the image and submitting the fully completed entry form during the Promotion Period. By entering, the entrant gives permission to be added as a Gold Coast Tourist Parks eNews subscriber.
10.4 Entries can also be submitted via Instagram or Facebook by uploading an image, tagging @gctouristparks and must include #gctpdogwash
11. The photo submission must be the entrant’s own original creation in its entirety. All imagery must be completely free of any royalties or copyrights. The entrant acknowledges by entering this competition they allow the transfer of all rights of the works to the City of Gold Coast and will not have any future claim as to royalties, copyright, reimbursement or payment. Any future claims by any rights holders in relation to the work will be referred to the original submitter.
12. It is the responsibility of the person submitting the photo entry to notify and obtain approval and consent of any third party who appears in the photo. This is not the responsibility of The Promoter.
13. Photo entries must not be deemed inappropriate, rude or offensive.
14. Multiple entries are permitted per entrant. Each photo entry must be submitted separately.
15. The competition ends on 17 August 2018. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win.
16. The entry photo material must not violate or infringe upon the rights of any other person, nor advertise or promote any goods or services.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to not approve entries that in its sole discretion have violated the rules knowingly or unknowingly, or are deemed inappropriate, rude or offensive.
11. Entries are subject to verification. All entries become the property of the Promoter and the original image files must be supplied to the Promoter upon request.
12. Once the photo entry is approved by The Promoter and published as a valid entry, the photo will be viewable online in the Gallery via goldcoasttouristparks.com.au/win.
Judging the winning entry
13. Entries will be judged by the Promoter. Voting will be taken into account, but the final decision will be at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. The photo must be deemed suitable to use as promotional material on the Promoter’s website and social media channels.
15. Should none of the entries be judged as suitable, there will be no winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at their sole and absolute discretion.
16. There is 1 (one) first prize that will be issued to the winner and 1 (one) consolation prize.
17. The first prize is valued at AU$2,000 and includes one of each :
· Accommodation at Kirra Beach Tourist Park during the scheduled photo shoot. Accommodation prize component includes up to 2 Adults, 2 Children and 1 dog, for either 3 nights in a villa or 7 nights on a powered caravan site (entrant to bring their own caravan). Accommodation valued at up to $441.
· One large size wall print and one smaller desk print, valued at $1,500.
· Complimentary dog washes during stay (up to one per day), valued at up to $56.
18. The consolation prize is a dog toy or accessory valued at $100.
19. The entries will be judged and the prize winner announced online on Thursday 23rd August 2018. The prize winner will also be notified.
20. Coordination and despatch of prize to be coordinated by Gold Coast Tourist Parks.
21. The accommodation component of the prize package is subject to availability and dates suitable to the Promoter, Winner and Photographer.
22. The winner (and any companion/s) will be responsible for their own transport to and from any Gold Coast Tourist Parks site.
23. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
26. Information on eligibility and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions and together with the specific rules set out in these Terms and Conditions are the promotion rules that apply. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
27. The winner agrees to allow their dog to participate in the photo shoot and sign a release form allowing the promotor to use the images from the photo shoot for promotional purposes, including display on their website and all social media pages.
28. The Promoter may use any of the material submitted in an entry or created in the photo shoot for promotional purposes, including display on their website and all social media pages.
29. All entrants give permission for the Promoter to use all material for promotional purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and material created in the photo shoot.
30. The Promoter shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to the prize or competition.
31. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
32. By entering the competition you hereby warrant to the Promoter that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identify of all entrants.
33. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or uploading an entry is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
34. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to stop the contest at any time for any reason (such as unforeseen circumstances) with or without a contest winner.