NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Giveaway Description: The CORDURA® Brand #CORDURA50 Gear Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is offered by INVISTA S.à r.l. (“Sponsor”). The Giveaway starts at 08:00 a.m. EST on Monday, September 03, 2018 and ends on September 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST(the “Giveaway Period”). At the end of the Giveaway Period, a drawing (“Drawing”) for the prize will be conducted and a winner will be announced.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 (fifty) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, other U.S. territories and possessions and the Province of Quebec and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors (and their immediate families [spouse, siblings, children, parents] and those living in their same households [whether or not related] of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Giveaway and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and Federal government employees (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to participate (see paragraph 11 for definition on Federal Government Employees). Entrants who are state or local government employees are eligible to participate; however, eligibility to receive the prize will be determined by the rules governing the acceptance of items of value for state or local government employees. By participating in the Giveaway, Participants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which decisions are final and binding in all respects. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. How to Enter the Giveaway: The Giveaway starts at 08:00 a.m. EST on Monday, September 03, 2018 and ends on September 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST EST (the “Giveaway Period”). At the end of the Giveaway Period, a random drawing (“Drawing”) for a prize (“Prize) will be conducted and the winner will be announced. All entries for the Drawing must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2018. Sponsor’s method of timekeeping is its computer for the Giveaway and is final and undisputable. Entrants need not be present to win. Eligible participants may enter the contest at (“Website”). You may then register and follow the instructions to complete the online entry form (the Entry”). All information submitted to Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway shall be referred to herein as the “Entry”, the person submitting the Entry shall be referred to herein as the “Entrant”. By entering, you understand that your Entry, in its entirety or any portion thereof, may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted on the Website, broadcast on television and/or used in other Sponsor-selected media. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY. POTENTIAL WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE SPONSOR WITH DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY TO OBJECTIVELY DEMONSTRATE THAT HE/SHE WAS AN ELIGIBLE ENTRANT AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
5. Giveaway Entry Conditions: LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. AN ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED DURING THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE. Late, incomplete or misdirected entries will be declared void and will be ineligible to win.
6. Prize Drawing: At approximately 9:00 a.m. EST on October 1, 2018 Sponsor will randomly draw one (1) winner from the Entries submitted and select the Grand Prize winner (the “Winner”). The Entry drawn will be the potential Winner of the Prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received.
7. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The Prize winner of the Giveaway will receive (1) JanSport® Right Pack $60.00(USD) (the "Prize")
8. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor (as defined below) who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will contact Winner to arrange for delivery of Prize. Sponsor will be responsible for all costs associated with shipping the Prize to the winner. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with Prize.
9. Awarding of Prize: Potential Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor will notify the potential Winner by email on Monday, October 1, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. EST, using the information provided on the Entry. If Winner is unable to accept the Prize, the Prize must be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If the alternate winner is unable to accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and a second alternate winner will be selected. If the second alternate winner is unable to accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and a third alternate winner will be selected. If the third alternate winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and no additional winners will be selected. Winner will be required to execute and return a Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility/Release and, if applicable, a W-9 form (for U.S. residents only) by October 15, 2018 in order to receive the Prize or the Prize will be forfeited.
By entering, Entrant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Giveaway.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name and address (city and state/province of residence) on Sponsor’s website or Sponsor’s Facebook page in connection to this Giveaway, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any media without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
RESIDENTS OF CANADA: Before being declared a Winner, a selected entrant who is a resident of Canada must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be completed at a mutually convenient time by telephone. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of the first attempted contact or fails to answer the question correctly, he or she will forfeit the opportunity to win and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected from among the eligible entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Transfer of Rights: By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants the Sponsor the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, the Website, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
11. General Rules: By participating, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and Entry for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Giveaway, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing, or downloading information in connection with the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Giveaway for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
12. Federal Government Employees: Sponsor defines Federal Government Employees as (1) an officer, employee or representative of federal government and any department, agency, or instrumentality of any federal government, (2) a person who acts in an official capacity for or on behalf of a federal government or any department, agency or instrumentality of any federal government, (3) an officer, employee or representative of any federal government owned or controlled entity, (4) an officer, employee or representative of any public international organization such as the World Bank or the International Monetary Fund, or (5) federal military personnel. Immediate family members of Federal Government Employees include their spouse, parent, child, sibling or sibling’s spouse.
13. Limitations of Liability: Entrant agrees that neither Sponsor, Facebook, or the parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or advertising or promotion agencies of each, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, or agents (collectively "Releasees"), will have any liability whatsoever for, and all such persons and entities are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death or property damage, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or otherwise resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize, or participation in this Giveaway or in any Giveaway-related activity.
14. Governing Law: This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity, and enforcement of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstake must be brought in a state or federal court in Delaware. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
15. Conflicts: In the event of a conflict with any Giveaway details contained in these Official Rules and Giveaway details contained in other Giveaway materials, the terms of these Official Rules shall prevail.
17. Winners List: You may obtain the Winner’s name by sending a self-addressed postage stamped (unless prohibited by state law) envelope to: "INVISTA/ CORDURA® Brand #LiveDurable Gear Giveaway [October 2018] Winners List," c/o Laura Parker, 175 TownPark Drive, Suite 200, Kennesaw, GA 30144. The Winners list will be sent within a reasonable time after the Prize has been awarded. Residents of Canada may omit return postage.
18. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by INVISTA S.à r.l., 175 TownPark Drive, Suite 200, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.