1. Description of the Sweepstake: The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority (the “Port Authority”) is giving away two (2) roundtrip airline tickets on Allegiant Airlines to two lucky winners during the Fly Away to Florida Sweepstake (total ticket value not to exceed $599 for each pair). This sweepstake will run from March 8, 2021, to March 29, 2021. Contestants may enter the Sweepstake via Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport’s Facebook page or on toledoexpress.com/contests. One entry per person is permitted.
2. Each winner of the tickets must agree to cooperate with the Port Authority based on these Rules in order to successfully use the tickets. Must be 21 or older to win. No substitution of the tickets is permitted. Air travel tickets are for air travel only. Air travel tickets are a cash alternative to use on airline tickets, and do not include assigned seats, checked baggage, hotel, car rental, insurance, applicable taxes, travel documents, or any other expenses and incidentals not expressly included in the description and such items are the responsibility of the winner.
3. To enter, visit Facebook.com/ToledoExpress or www.toledoexpress.com/contests between 3/8/2021 starting at 12 a.m. and 3/29/21 ending at 11:59 p.m. and fill out the required form. One entry per person. Winners will be randomly selected via a generator on Woobox.
4. All participants must agree to these Official Rules in order to enter this Sweepstake. Entering this Sweepstake constitutes agreement to the Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstake. By entering the Sweepstake, participants agree to comply with and be bound by the Sweepstake results, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. By participating in the Sweepstake, the winner authorizes the Port Authority to use the winner’s name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and any medium, including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers, television, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage which the Port Authority may deem appropriate without compensation. The winner must also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the Sweepstake.
6. This Sweepstake is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and associated taxes with the prizes won.
7. The Port Authority reserves the right to change or terminate this Sweepstake at any time without prior notice.
8. The Sweepstake submissions will become the property of the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority upon receipt and will not be returned after the Sweepstake.
9. Prize: The two roundtrip, economy-class airline tickets require travel on Allegiant Airlines that originates from Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport (TOL) with a destination of Orlando Sanford, Florida; Ft. Myers-Punta Gorda, Florida; or St. Pete-Clearwater, Florida. The winners will choose three dates between the date of the sweepstake and December 31, 2021 to fly with a companion. Preferred dates must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by August 31, 2021. A 14-day advance booking is recommended. The dates will be booked by Port Authority staff based on availability. The winners will be required to sign legal documentation before the travel can be scheduled. The Port Authority retains the right in its sole discretion to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of travel dates for any reason. The winners will be responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to the tickets as well as any incidentals or expenses. There is no cash alternative and the tickets must be taken as offered. Furthermore, the Port Authority is not responsible for cancellations or delays in travel accommodations and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute any tickets due to such cancellations or delays. Combined total value of tickets not to exceed $599.
10. The Port Authority is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. The Port Authority is not responsible for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. The Port Authority is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to display Sweepstake materials on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, the Port Authority reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake.
11. The winners shall schedule a day and time to pick up their itineraries from the Port Authority downtown office located on the 7th floor of One Maritime Plaza, Toledo, OH.
12. By participating in this Sweepstake, the participants fully release and discharge the Port Authority, City of Toledo, Allegiant Airlines, and their respective directors, officers, and employees from and against any and all actions, charges, claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) and liabilities of any kind or character, whether known or unknown, in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to his/her participation in the sweepstake, including, but not limited to any delays or cancellations in air travel.