Official Contest Name: UWindsor's Got Talent
The contest will open on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 12:00 am EST, and submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, November 17th, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST. Voting will remain open until Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST
Contest Sponsor: Office of Student Experience, University of Windsor
Prizes: There are two prizes which will be awarded on November 19th, 2020. The $200.00 CAN Pre-paid visa and UWin Proud prize pack will be awarded to the entrant with the largest number of votes, once the voting period closes. The second prize, a University of Windsor Campus Bookstore Hoodie, valued up to $80.00 CAN, will be award to 1 entrant through a random draw taking place on November 19th, 2020. The odds of winning the participation draw depend on the number of submissions received. You must answer a skill-testing question in order to receive the participation prize.
Eligibility: You must be a University of Windsor Student, Staff or Faculty Member to enter the contest.
Other Rules (please read)
- One submission per person.
- A variety of performances are encouraged (magic, singing, dancing, martial arts, etc)
- Recommended length of video submissions is 1 minute. Acts must not be more than 1 minute.
- Group acts may only be family members due to social distancing safety guidelines (no exceptions).
- Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter will be permitted.
- Performers are encouraged to embrace their cultural traditions and heritage. However, the performances shall not include any political components (eg. national anthems).
- Performances shall not use fire, smoke or any form of chemical that may cause any safety concerns.
- If the submission includes a science experiment, make sure to follow all safety requirements and highlight safety standards and disclaimers in the submission. Review Laboratory safety guidelines here.
- Submissions are due by Tuesday, November 17 at 11:59 pm.
- All entrants must abide by all applicable laws including privacy policies and that the use of entry information from entrants will only be used for the purpose of the contest administration.
- Entries that are flagged for fraudulent votes will be temporarily blocked and an investigation will be launched into the entry. If no fraudulent activity is found, the entry will be reinstated.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.