The Promoter: Scott Marketing of 1 Christina Cottage, Ardingly Road, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17 5HF
Potential Winner: An entrant selected to win the prize but who has not received an email from The Promoter which confirms they are the Confirmed Winner of the prize.
Confirmed Winner: An entrant who has received an email from Ian Scott Marketing to confirm acceptance onto the fam trip.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to Travel Agents who are current residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Republic of Ireland.
2. Employees of The Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an active regularly monitored email account.
4. Promotion opens on 08th August 2019 at 09:00 and runs until 23:59 on 25th August 2019. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person across the entire promotional period.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if it is determined that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
8. Only current members of the Travel Gossip Facebook Group will be deemed eligeable for the prize draw.
How to enter
9. To enter this promotion, visit www.ajmanfamtrip.com or https://woobox.com/embz8m complete the questions and enter your details for a chance to win
10. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
Selecting the Winner(s)
11. SIX Potential Winners will be selected by a random draw on 26th August 2019 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all Potential Winners that they will meet necessary standards and not cause the The Promotor or Ajman Tourism embarrassment by the individual. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
13. The Promoter will make contact with the six Potential Winners by email to tell them they have potentially won a place on the fam trip and seek clarification on availability, proof of employment and reconfirm agreement to general terms and conditions of the prize.
14. Once the Promoter is satisfied of the eligibility of each Potential Prize Winner then an email will be sent from the Promoter to each Potential Winner to confirm that they have won a place and ask for an email by return to confirm acceptance. Only then will each Potential Winner be considered a Confirmed Winner.
15. If for whatever reason a Potential Winner is not accepted as a Confirmed Winner then they will be advised in writing and an alternative Potential Winner will be drawn at random and contacted.
16. The prize is a place on an educational trip (fam trip) to Ajman. Including:
- Return (economy) flights from London to Dubai with Emirates (departing in the evening of 26th September; returning to Heathrow on the evening of 30th September)
- 3 nights accommodation at selected 4*/5* hotels (1 night at each, room sharing may be required)
- All meals, and drinks with meals
17. Potential Winners must have a valid passport and entry visa if required and all necessary travel insurance in place.
18. All travel costs to and from Heathrow are the responsibility of the individual
19. All additional expenses during the trip to be paid by the individual e.g. additional food & drinks, taxis, gifts, excess baggage, fines, mobile data charges, room service etc.
20. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash.
21. All Confirmed Winners agree to familiarise themselves with UAE culture, and hence agree to be respectful of that culture, especially when it comes to dress code and general behaviour.
22. All Confirmed Winners agree to publish several good quality social media posts about their trip to Ajman on their own social media channels or business social media channels using the hashtags #VisitAjman and #AjmanFamTrip
23. Any social media posts being uploaded onto Travel Gossip must be checked for accuracy by the Group host, Ian Scott.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a Prize.
25. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
27. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
29. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
30. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit/post as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
31. The full name of the Winners and counties will be made available on request to those writing to Scott Marketing at 1 Christina Cottage, Ardingly Road, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17 5HF
32. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The local courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
35. If any event/prize is amended/cancelled out of our own control, The Promoter holds the right to amend/cancel the competition.
36. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.”