Contest Rules and Design Specifications:
- The deadline for submission is April 20th at 5 p.m.
- More than one entry per artist is accepted.
- The printing space is 8.5" wide x 11" high.
- The image should be in full color, and no larger than 8.5" wide x 11" high.
- The theme of this design should relate to Blake's Lotaburger within the “Green Chile Cheeseburger” theme.
- Can be hand-drawn or designed digitally
- If the design will be provided in a digital format. We accept Adobe Illustrator (highly preferred), Photoshop, JPEG and TIFF 300 dpi or higher. Hi-res vector art in CMYK is ideal. The artwork can be created in any medium you want, even a painting or quilt, but it will need to be scanned or photographed at a high resolution to be converted into a digital format and fit the same printing space given above.
- Must be original work and created exclusively for Blake's Lotaburger.
- Each entrant gives Blake's Lotaburger the unlimited rights to reproduce and/or display their artwork image on mugs, website and any other promotional materials. The image will become the property of Blake's Lotaburger, and as such,Blake's Lotaburger has the right to request native files from the designer and may edit the design as necessary for Blake's Lotaburger needs. Blake's Lotaburger will retain the original art for the restaurant’s permanent collection. The artist will not receive cash payment for the work. By entering this contest, you transfer ownership of the copyright in your entry to Blake’s Lotaburger.
How winners are chosen
- The voting committee comprises Blake's Lotaburger management & staff. Winner will be unveiled at Green Chile Cheeseburger Night on July 27th. Winning artist will receive 10 tickets to the game, where the winner and his/her guests will be seated in the Blake’s Lotaburger VIP section and treated to other game fan-fare as well as Blake’s signature Green Chile Cheeseburgers.