When uploading photos, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. The competition is open for people above 18-year-old living in the EU. The photo should show us how you #KeepMoving at work and at play!
2. Maximum three (3) entries per person for the duration of the contest.
3. Contest period: #KeepMoving contest begins on the 17th of December 2018 and ends on the 27th of January 2019.
4. To be eligible, share your photos of your sport/activity during your day on Twitter. To join the competition, post the photo add the hashtags #KeepMoving & #EUSport, write a short description and challenge 2 friends by tagging them for a chance to win amazing prizes.
5. Be original. You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright to the photo submitted.
6. Ask permission. In addition to owning the copyright, you declare that you have complied with all relevant laws (copyright, privacy rights etc.) in producing your work and that you have obtained all necessary permissions.
7. Pay attention. Don't take images of private persons without their consent.
8. Stay safe. Don't be offensive. Do not put yourself or others in danger when making your entry.
9. Share with us. By submitting your entry, you grant the European Commission a non-exclusive, sublicensable, royalty-free, perpetual, world-wide licence to use the entry. You grant the right to store, modify, publish, broadcast, communicate to the public on internet and social media and create new works with your entry, in any format, medium and language.
10. Don't over-edit. Photographs must not contain extensive editing. Basic cropping, colour correction and retouching are acceptable. Special effects, computer-generated images and other heavy modifications should be avoided.
11. DG EAC will be responsible for selection of winners, and ICF Mostra will contact the winner and liaise for delivery of the prizes.
12. Prizes will be assigned to winners by the competition jury (composed of DG EAC’s Sport Unit and social media representatives).