1. The Promoters are HGX, a division of Hardie Grant Media (CAN 612 186 946), and Swinney Vineyards, Albert St, Blackburn, VIC 3130. References in these terms and conditions to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to the Promoters.
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. We will accept only one entry per person. Qualify for entry by entering into a game of skill and answering an open-ended question.
3. Competition entries open on Saturday, 30 January 2019 at 8 AM AEST and close on Sunday, 21 April 2019 at 11:59 PM AEST.
4. To be eligible, the entrants are required to enter the promotion and answer in 25 words or fewer: 'Tell us what excites you about shiraz from cooler climates.' The Promoters accept no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries.
5. By entering the competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
6. Competition entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18, excluding the employees and their immediate families of Hardie Grant and Swinney Vineyards. We reserve the right to ask any entrant for proof of age and identity, and any prize won may be withheld until we are satisfied with that evidence.
7. Total prize value is $750. Prize values are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. The prize includes:
• Six of the 2013 Swinney Tirra Lirra Syrah
• Six of the 2016 Swinney Tirra Lirra Syrah
• Six of the new-release 2017 Swinney Tirra Lirra Syrah
8. Prize redemption rules: via email or phone directly with the Promoters. Prize-winners must provide delivery details to the Promoters and the prize will then be posted directly to the winner.
9. No element of the prize is transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. If any element of the prize becomes unavailable, then the prize provider has the right to exchange it for something of similar value.
11. Competition entry is a game of skill and winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted, by a judging panel.
12. Prize-winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email within 24 hours of the winning entry selection. If the prize is unclaimed by the prize-winner within three business days, the prize will be transferred to the next best entry.
13. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the winner selection. The judges' decision is final and binding.
14. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for us to use the Winners' details and identities for promotional and media purposes without compensation and we will retain copyright and ownership of any photographic and other records that we produce in connection with the promotion.
15. The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage suffered in connection with the prize (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
16. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any technical issues that would cause an entry not to be received and take no responsibility for any error or omission of entries.
18. Entries become the property of the Promoters and the Promoters are the owner of all copyright and intellectual property of entry responses.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.