<- Back to the contest
TELEDYNE MARINE 2021 PHOTO/DATA COMPETITION
It’s that time of the year again! Teledyne Marine is pleased to kick-off of our annual photo/data contest in which we invite customers to share photos of Teledyne products in action in the office, lab, or field; or data samples collected using Teledyne Marine products.
Winners not only receive bragging rights, but some great prizes!
This year’s award categories include:
- Voters Choice Award – Grand Prize
Teledyne Marine panel of judges select their favorite image from the 5 entries receiving the most public votes.
- Staff Favorite Award
Staff judges select their favorite entry.
- Best Data Award
Share your awesome multibeam, sonar, or other data collected using Teledyne Marine gear.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work Award
Share photos of your team working together to make it all happen.
- Adversity Award
Share images from your worst days - fighting the elements, working in extremes, and/or dealing with challenges.
- Moment of Zen Award
Share photos working in beautiful locations, enjoying tranquil moments, and/or celebrating those small achievements.
- Marine Life Photo Bomb Award - New
Share your photos where marine/wildlife engaged or upstaged our Teledyne products.
- Down Under Award – New
Share those awesome underwater scenes that we all love. Photos can show Teledyne Marine products in action below the surface, or be images taken with our Bowtech cameras.
NOTE: A minimum of 10 votes for your image (on our voting page) is required to qualify for these prizes, so be sure to encourage your friends and colleagues to vote!
Grand Prize (Voters Choice Award)
GoPro Hero9 Black Camera ($350 value) or Apple Watch SE ($279 value)
Winners from the remaining award categories select one of the following prize options to suit their interests:
- $150 Gift Card for Hotels.com – it’s time to get back out there and travel again!
- 12-Month Audible.com subscription ($150 value) – put down the book, pick up your headphones and enjoy your favorite books while you work or play.
- 12-Month MasterClass.com membership ($180 value) – sign up for unlimited online classes on a wide array of interesting topics from the world’s leading experts.
How to Enter:
Step 1 – Visit www.teledynemarine.com/contest to upload your image and include supporting details.
Step 2 – Share the image on your social media channels and encourage friends, family, and industry associates to vote for your submission. Tag us @teledynemarine on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We’ll share them as well.
Photo Submission Guidelines
Entries must be saved in TIF, JPEG or PNG format. Please submit highest resolution possible. Maximum of 3 submissions per person.
Winners will be announced widely, and winning images will be highlighted in Teledyne Marine’s annual calendar.
- Entries for the contest must be submitted online at www.teledynemarine.com/contest. Entry opens on June 30, 2021. The closing date is September 3, 2021.
- The winners will be announced in September 2021.
- The Voters Choice Award (grand prize) is not automatically awarded to the image with the most votes. The winning image will be selected from the 5 images receiving the most votes.
- A minimum of 10 votes is required for your image to qualify for consideration for the Voters Choice award.
- Teledyne Marine may exclude images from the Voters Choice Award if there is reason to suspect cheating or manipulation of the voting process.
- By submission of images, the participants grant Teledyne Marine a non-exclusive right to use the content for promotional use.
- All submitted photographs must include a Teledyne Marine product; or be taken using a Teledyne Bowtech camera.
- All submitted data images must be created using Teledyne software suite or show data collected with a Teledyne Marine sensor.
- Teledyne Marine may cancel the competition and amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of their control.
- Teledyne Marine may extend the closing date for a reasonable period.
- By your participation, the participants warrant that they have the full proprietary rights to the uploaded content.
- Media coverage will be generated by Teledyne Marine and use of the photographs you provide will be used for publicity purposes.
- Excludes Teledyne Marine employees and their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- If the participant is under 18 years of age, a signature is required by a parent or guardian.
- Teledyne Marine may remove and exclude images deemed offensive or in conflict to the stated contest rules.
- No cash alternatives for prizes.