TBC SUMMER ROAD TRIP CONTEST
1) NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE ARE THE SAME AS THE CHANCES OF SOMEONE WHO PURCHASES SOMETHING. IT IS ILLEGAL TO GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE TO BUYERS IN A SWEEPSTAKES. CURRENT INTERNET ACCESS AND A CURRENT VALID PERSONAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT OR CURRENT INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND A PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RHODE ISLAND, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2) SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: TBC Summer Road Trip Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts July 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on August 22, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All online entries must be posted by 11:59: 59 PM MT August 22, 2021. During the Sweepstakes Period, participants will have the chance to provide their email address on the Tire Kingdom or National Tire and Battery Giveaway post on the official Tire Kingdom or National Tire and Battery Facebook/Instagram page.
Sponsor shall select ten random Sweepstakes winner from the eligible entrants. The Sweepstakes winner will be selected at random. All prizes are subject to compliance with these Official Rules.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives their express permission for TBC Retail Group, Inc., d/b/a Tire Kingdom, and NTW, LLC d/b/a National Tire and Battery Auto Service Centers / NTB to contact him/her by social media platform, telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. In addition, the Sweepstakes winner will be given the ability to opt-in to receive future email, updates, offers and promotional materials from TBC Retail Group, Inc., (National Tire and Battery® Tire and Service Centers and Tire Kingdom® Service Centers); however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such emails and consenting to receive such emails does not impact entrant’s chances of winning. If you would prefer not to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: TBC Retail Group, Inc., at 4260 Design Center Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410, Attention: Marketing-Social Media.
3) SPONSOR: TBC Retail Group, Inc., 4260 Design Center Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, is the sponsor (“Sponsor”) of this Sweepstakes.
4) ELIGIBILITY: VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S., RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. With the exception of Rhode Island, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an individual must successfully enter the Sweepstakes, the process of entry being described below, and: (i) be at least eighteen (18) years or older on the date of entry submission; (i) be a legal U.S. resident; and (iii) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), an immediate family member or a member of the household of an employee of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, its franchisees and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of any of their advertising and promotion agencies or any other business entity engaged in operating the Sweepstakes or selecting the winners of the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, sibling, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any
other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, household or email address. All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these Official Rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5) How to Enter: To enter, you must:  participate in the TBC Summer Road Trip Sweepstakes by providing your email address on the Tire Kingdom or National Tire and Battery Giveaway post on the official Tire Kingdom or National Tire and Battery Facebook/Instagram page during the Sweepstakes Period or by mail described below;  provide required contact information if you are the Sweepstakes winner; and  satisfy all Sweepstake requirements (as stated herein).
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE. Only one entry per person and/or social media account, regardless of the method of entry, is permitted. Multiple entries submitted by a single entrant are void. The use of script, macro, automated entry or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional information requested to be eligible. All entries and any other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions or entries that are lost (for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error or omission), incomplete, inaccurate, interrupted, stolen, deleted, delayed, garbled, mutilated, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected or that are processed, reported undeliverable or transmitted incorrectly; or for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or for other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, technical, human, telephonic, network, electronic wireless or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the inability to access any web site associated with this promotion or process any transaction thereon or for inaccurate transmissions or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems, traffic congestions on the Internet or any combination thereof. Any such entries will be void.
If you participate by accessing the URL through a mobile device, based upon your cellular phone provider, standard data rates may apply. Please check with your cellular phone provider to determine if you will incur charges before participating in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes you do not have to access the URL through a mobile device.
6) Prize Details: Each of the two (2) grand prizewinners will receive a prize package, which will include one each of the products listed below:
● One set of Sumitomo Tires The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $800
● A Yeti Prize Pack valued at $300
● A $500 AMEX gift card
Each of the eight (8) second place winners will receive a prize of:
● One set of Sumitomo Tires The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $800
Odds of Winning Prize(s): Odds of winning are 1:24,000 based on a similar previous sweepstakes; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Taxes: Prizewinner will be solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, fees and/or surcharges taxes associated with the Prize.
General: Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prizes have NO CASH VALUE and no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed or awarded. Prizes may take up to sixty (60) days to arrive, after Winner’s address is provided. Sponsor is not responsible for any prizes not delivered or lost during transit. Winners are responsible for all associated costs relate to the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to alter the number of Winners based on participation and availability of products. Sponsor also reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
7) Winner Requirements: The winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning the Prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state of residency, that he/she has reached the age of majority in his/her state of residency on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility within the time specified by the Sponsor attesting that/he has met the eligibility requirements. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with any of the Official Rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prizes and an alternate winner may be selected.
8) Winner Selection/Notification: Within ten (10) days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period a computerized random selection, Sponsor will announce the Winners via Facebook/Instagram/Twitter post on Tire Kingdom or National Tire and Battery Facebook/Instagram/Twitter account page and individually notify the Winners via the email addresses the potential winners provided. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days from the date Sponsor first tried to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to receive the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, late or misdirected mail or delivery or communication problems of any kind. The Sponsor’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Each entrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right, authority and discretion to determine the winner of the Sweepstakes and to resolve all matters or disputes arising from the Sweepstakes and that Sponsor’s determination is final and binding.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online entrant based on an email address and/or social media account, entrant will be deemed to be the “authorized account holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning “Authorized account holder” is a joint account, a total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the names of the joint account holders. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor under any state laws, winner’s parent or guardian must sign all required releases and consents. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
9) Winner: To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at: 4260 Design Center Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, Attn: Marketing-Social Media or via email at email@example.com.
10) Conditions of Entry:
a) Execution of Affidavit of Eligibility by the Winner: Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, by entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a winner, he/she will sign an affidavit of eligibility, in the form presented by Sponsor. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by Facebook, mail, email, text message, direct message, and/or telephone relating strictly to the Sweepstakes.
b) Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who fails or refuses to comply with these Official Rules, who enters or attempts to enter the Sweepstakes, in any manner, or through any means, other than as described in these Official Rules, or who disrupts or attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvents any of these Official Rules.
c) Taxes and Other Expenses: All liability for all federal, state, local and other taxes imposed on the prize and for any other expenses and costs described herein or not specifically described herein is the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a winner, he/she will provide Sponsor with all information, including social security number, required for Sponsor to complete the appropriate tax forms and related documents (if any), including, without limitation, a W-9 form; so Sponsor may provide winner with the required IRS 1099-MISC Form.
d) Compliance with Laws: All federal and state and local laws and regulations apply.
e) Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes for any or no reason, at any time, prior to the entry deadline, or to modify, suspend or terminate the online portion of the Sweepstakes if infected with a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
f) Applicable Law: All entrants agree that the law of the state of Florida, the state of Sponsor’s corporate office, shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either federal or state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
11) Publicity: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants grant Sponsor the unfettered right to post the winning post and photo for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Further, by entering the Sweepstakes each entrant has the option to grant permission to Sponsor and its agents, designees, and licensees, without further compensation, to the use of the entrant’s name, voice, photograph/likeness and any other information provided in entrant’s entry for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Upon request and after selection of winner, winner will be asked to provide Sponsor
consent to such in writing. The winner does not have to provide such consent and Sponsor will not and cannot disqualify a winner if that winner withholds the requested consent.
12) Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, sponsor, and promotion entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law Official Rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
If you prefer to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: TBC Retail Group, Inc., 4260 Design Center Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, Attention: Marketing-Social Media.