Chainsmokers VIP Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. APPLE IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN OR A SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Chainsmokers VIP Experience Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of all states in the U.S. who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of World of Jeans & Tops d/b/a Tilly’s “the sponsor” and Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. the “Prize Provider” and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. An eligible minor should have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Promotion. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A REPRESENTATION THAT THE PARTICIPANT IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER OR BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18 AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION WITH THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OF LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREEING TO THESE RULES FOR THE BENEFIT OF A CHILD BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18, YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER ENTRY IN THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LEGAL LIABILITY THAT HE OR SHE MAY INCUR.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at Store Opening on 10/18/19 and ends at Store closing on 10/31/19. See tillys.com/locations for store times and locations (the “Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Customers can visit a Tillys store, download the Tillys app, and play the Augmented Reality game from 10/18/19-10/31/19. Customers will follow instructions to play the game on their smartphone. At the end of the game, the user can enter his/her email address to receive a coupon and be entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win.
During the Promotion Period, customers can also visit tillys.com/thechainsmokers and follow the link, “For those who are not by a store, enter here” to enter their email and to receive one entry. Limit one entry per person per valid email address and per household. Multiple entries received from any person or email address or household after the first entry received from that person or email address or household will be void. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/31/19 to be eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like methods for participation in this Promotion is strictly prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant provided he/she is eligible per these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winner, will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/1/19 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Potential winner must be present at the time of the drawing. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email, and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and, where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Eligibility Documents”) within five calendar days of date of issuance. Any guest of the potential winner participating in a prize will need to execute a liability release. If potential winner cannot be reached within five calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZE: One (1) grand prize winner will receive: (a) round trip economy class air transportation (via airline[s] selected by the Prize Provider for two (2) adults (or one adult and one minor if winner is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence) from the major U.S. gateway city airport nearest the winner’s hometown to Los Angeles, California on dates determined by Prize Provider; (b) hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a hotel selected by Prize Provider (c) two (2) tickets to see the Chainsmokers at The Forum in Los Angeles, CA scheduled to take place on 11/26/2019 (d) VIP experience (including access to pre-show sound check Q&A, access to VIP viewing area, entrance via VIP check in, access to onsite host and a VIP gift); and (d) $200 pre-paid cash card to use toward ground transportation.
Approximate total retail value of grand prize: $2,400.
Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsor or Prize Provider. If winner is an eligible minor, Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prize is permitted. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and Prize Provider.
Prize Provider will determine airline, trip itinerary, place of departure, hotel accommodations, and other trip details in its sole discretion. Prize Provider reserves the right to provide a ground transportation allowance in lieu of airline transportation if grand prize winner resides within two hundred (200) miles of The Forum. Certain travel restrictions apply. All travel must be completed by 11/27/ 2019, and must be arranged with Sponsor a minimum of twenty (20) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Prize Provider’s approval. If grand prize winner is unable to fulfill grand prize during time period, grand prize winner forfeits the grand prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel dates will be determined by the Prize Provider, and once made may not be altered except by Prize Provider. Grand prize winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Prize Provider or grand prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is provided to Sponsor and Prize Provider, he/she may not be substituted.
If grand prize winner is an eligible minor, travel companion must be 18 or older, a legal resident of the United States and parent or legal guardian of winner. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and must have proper identification as may be required by the airlines. Sponsor or Prize Provider will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen luggage or travel vouchers.
Winner and guest must abide by all Event and venue policies. Live Nation reserves the right to not award any prize to, or to revoke full or partial prize from, any winner or winner's companion who Live Nation and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor or Prize Provider into disrepute. The prize is non-transferable and resale of tickets is prohibited.
This sweepstakes is no way sponsored or administered by Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded. Sponsor will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. By participating, entrants also grant consent for Sponsors to use name, address and other information provided for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for general marketing purposes. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, the entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsors and their designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
Releasees shall also not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’s sole control.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
11) RULES: For an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Tillys, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618 “Chainsmokers VIP Experience.” Please specify “Official Rules” or “Name of Winner.” Requests must be received by 12/31/19. Vermont residents may omit return postage for “Rules” requests. You may also view these Official Rules at www.tillys.com.
12) SPONSOR: World of Jeans & Tops, d/b/a Tilly’s, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618.