Rules for competition:
1. The Promoter is HGX, a division of Hardie Grant (CAN 612 186 946).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
3. Competition entries open on Sunday 1 December 2019 at 12 AM AEST and entries close on Monday 16 December 2019 at 11:59PM AEST.
4. To be eligible, the entrants are required to tell us in 25 words or less what you love most about Tasmanian wine.
5. By entering the competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
6. Competition entry is open to Australian residents, over the age of 18 years; excluding employees and their immediate families of Hardie Grant and prize partners.
7. The prize for this competition includes:
a) 1 x $1200 voucher for travel on Spirit of Tasmania. To be used within 2 years of date of issue.
b) A Clover Hill Elite Experience for two people
c) A Jansz Tasmania tasting experience and cheese board for two people
d) A tour of the Freycinet vineyard with the winemaker and a comprehensive tutored tasting of the Freycinet Vineyard wines
Total value: $1570
8. Prize redemption rules: Via email or phone directly with HGX. Prize winners must provide contact details to HGX and the voucher will be sent to the recipient, with the recipient being responsible for contacting and booking the winery experiences.
9. No element of the prize is transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. If any element of the prize becomes unavailable, then the prize provider has the right to exchange it for something of similar value.
11. Any incidental costs associated with the prize (i.e. additional travel, accommodation, food, etc.) are to be borne by the winner of the competition. No responsibility is accepted by the Sponsor and/or Promoter.
12. The winning entry is selected on Tuesday 17 December 2019 at 1PM at HXG, Building 1, 658 Church Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia.
13. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email within 24 hours of the winning entry selection. If the prize is unclaimed by the prize winner within three business days, the prize will be transferred to the next best entry.
14. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the winner selection. The judges' decision is final and binding.
15. Prize winner’s entry, name, suburb and photography may be used for marketing purposes and entrants agree to this use without compensation.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage which is suffered in connection with the prize (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any technical issues that would cause an entry not to be received by the Promoter and takes no responsibility for any error or omission of entries.
19. Entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and intellectual property of entry responses.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and/or Facebook.