NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only persons at least 18+ years old at the time of entry and who are legal residents of the United States, excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories and is void where prohibited by law. Winners must have a valid, physical mailing address to receive prize. PO boxes are not accepted. Employees of Boxed Water Is Better, LLC (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Boxed Water Is Better, LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 08, 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending July 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by July 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://boxedwaterisbetter.com/pages/venice-getaway. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Boxed Water Is Better, LLC. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Boxed Water Is Better, LLC. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive marketing email newsletters periodically from Boxed Water Is Better LLC, Alaska Airlines, Art of Tea, Hotel Erwin, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, Joseph & Alexander, and Skinny Dipped. You can opt-out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication. If you would like to enter the contest without consenting to receive future marketing communications, please email email@example.com no later than July 15, 2022.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $3,446. The prizes are: 6 month subscription of Boxed Water 500mL 24 pack, 2 vouchers for roundtrip, economy air class travel to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies, 2 night stay Sunday – Thursday at Hotel Erwin in a King room with waived facility fees and complimentary parking, $350 gift card redeemable at skinnydipped.com, 3 month subscription to Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, 6 month Tea of the Month subscription from Art of Tea, and $500 gift card from Joseph & Alexander Swimwear redeemable at josephandalexander.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Boxed Water Is Better, LLC shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Boxed Water Is Better, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Boxed Water Is Better, LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Boxed Water Is Better, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Boxed Water Is Better, LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Boxed Water Is Better, LLC. Boxed Water Is Better, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Boxed Water Is Better, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes including to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Boxed Water Is Better, LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive marketing email newsletters periodically from Boxed Water Is Better LLC, Alaska Airlines, Art of Tea, Hotel Erwin, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams, Joseph & Alexander Swimwear, and SkinnyDipped. You can opt-out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication. If you would like to enter the contest without consenting to receive future marketing communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15, 2022.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Boxed Water Is Better, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND MI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at email@example.com and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Boxed Water Is Better, LLC Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Boxed Water Is Better, LLC, 135 Manufacturers Drive, Holland, MI, 49424, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.