1. The Promoter is HGX, a division of Hardie Grant Media (CAN 612 186 946).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. The promotion consists of a Competition using an entry mechanism of a game of skill.
3. Competition entries open on Thursday 5 March 2020 at 12 AM AEST and entries close on Wednesday 1 April 2020 at 11:59 PM AEST.
4. To be eligible, the entrants are required to enter the promotion and answer in 25 words or less, tell us what your most memorable wine experience was and why?
5. By entering the competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
6. Competition entry is open to Australian residents, over the age of 18 years; excluding employees and their immediate families of Hardie Grant and prize partners.
7. The total prize value based on RRP is more than $1,344 (AUD) and the prize pack includes:
8 x 2018 Domaine Naturaliste Artus Chardonnay
8 x 2018 Domaine Naturaliste Rachis Syrah
8 x 2016 Domaine Naturaliste Morus Cabernet Sauvignon
8. Prize redemption rules: Via email or phone directly with HGX.
9. No element of the prize is transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. If any element of the prize becomes unavailable, then the prize provider has the right to exchange it for something of similar value.
11. Competition entry is a game of skill and winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted, by a judging panel. The most creative response will win the prize.
12. The winning entry is selected on Thursday 2 April 2020 at 1 PM at HXG, Building 1, 658 Church Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia.
13. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email within 24 hours of the winning entry selection. If the prize is unclaimed by the prize winner within two business days, the prize will be transferred to the next best entry.
14. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the winner selection. The judges' decision is final and binding.
15. Prize winner’s entry, name, suburb, and photography may be used for marketing purposes and entrants agree to this use without compensation.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage which is suffered in connection with the prize (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any technical issues that would cause an entry not to be received by the Promoter and takes no responsibility for any error or omission of entries.
19. Entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and intellectual property of entry responses.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and/or Facebook.
21. Prize delivery is limited to one Australian address and cannot be sent to a PO Box
22. Prize includes free delivery in Australia only