Pelican Water & Lemi Shine Giveaway
Pelican Water Official Giveaway Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Who is eligible? Open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees and agents of Pelican Water (“Sponsor”), Giveaway administrator, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development and handling of the Giveaway, their respective agents, officers, prize suppliers, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Giveaway Entities”), and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses, domestic partners) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway.
2. Who is the Giveaway Sponsor? The Giveaway is sponsored by Pelican Water, 3060 Performance Circle Suite #2 Deland, Fl 32724 and Lemi Shine, Midland, Texas, 79701 (the “Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Pelican Water, Lemi Shine, WooBox, and not to Facebook.
3. What do I have to agree to in the official rules? By participating in the Pelican Water & Lemi Shine Giveaway, each entrant fully and unconditionally agree and accepts this Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Giveaway.
4. When is the promotional period? The Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 19, 2018 and ends 11:59 p.m. PT on June 19, 2018 (Giveaway Period). Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email address during the Giveaway Period. A day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PT and ends the next 11:59:59 p.m. PT. The Website’s database clock is the official timekeeper for this Giveaway. Once submitted, entries become the property of the Sponsor, and will not be returned. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
5. How do I enter? In order to participate during the Giveaway Period the entrant must have access to the internet. Entrants must complete and submit the entry form (“Entry”), click the “Enter” button. Information required on the Entry form consists of the following: complete first and last name, valid email address, reside in the United States. All required Entry Information must be completed in full and must be accurate, current, true and valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant who completed the act of physically entering the Giveaway. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Once an email account has been entered by an entrant, that account address cannot be used by any other person on the Web Site. Only the entrant registered under a particular email address on the Web Site may participate in the Giveaway. Proof of delivery or receipt of an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. The web site may not be accessible from all mobile devices. If an entrant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the web site and enter from a desktop or laptop computer.
The sole determinant of time for purposes of the Giveaway will be when the entry is received by the third-party application service provider’s server. Participants entering close to the deadline do so with this information in mind.
6. What are my odds of winning? Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. How will winners be selected? 1 potential winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about June 20, 2018 (“Drawing Date”) in Deland, FL by the Sponsor. Each potential Winner will be notified by email listed on his/her Entry on or about the Drawing Date. The Sponsor will also post the names on its Facebook page. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her prize notification documents or requirements are incomplete, or returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. What can I win? One (1) winner will receive (1) Pelican Countertop Drinking Filter System (estimated retail value $150), (1) Pelican Premium Shower Filter (estimated retail value of $116), (1) Lemi Shine Shower + Tile Cleaner (estimated retail value of $3.97), (2) Lemi Shine Glass + Surface Cleaner (estimated retail value of $5.94), (1) Lemi Shine Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner (estimated retail value of $3.97), (1) Lemi Shine Mold & Mildew Remover (estimated retail value of $3.97), (1) Lemi Shine Toiler Bowl Cleaner (estimated retail value of $2.97), (1) Lemi Shine Pro Lime, Calcium, & Rust Remover (estimated retail value of $3.97), (2) Lemi Shine Disinfecting Wipes (estimated retail value of $8.98), (1) Lemi Shine Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner (estimated retail value of $2.97), (1) Lemi Shine Everyday Cleaner (estimated retail value of $2.97), (1) Lemi Shine Concentrated Dish Soap - Grease Cutting (estimated retail value of $2.67), (1) Lemi Shine Concentrated Dish Soap - Washes Bacteria Away (estimated retail value of $2.67), (1) Lemi Shine Concentrated Dish Soap - Gentle On Hands (estimated retail value of $2.67), (1) Lemi Shine Dishwasher Detergent (estimated retail value of $8.97), (1) Lemi Shine Dishwasher Detergent Booster (estimated retail value of $3.93), (1) Lemi Shine Rinse Aid (estimated retail value of $2.97), and (1) $50 Prepaid Visa Gift Card (value of $50). Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
9. What may a potential winner be required to do? Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a Declaration and Release/Affidavit and/or tax form W-9 and/or 1099, if applicable, within two (2) days of being notified. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize, has violated any of these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the required documents within the required time period, then an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of remaining entries.
11. How will disputes be handled? Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the 1st Place Giveaway, the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, their enforcement or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles, California before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Giveaway and in no event will entrants be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The parties herby waive their right to jury trial with respect to all claims and issues arising out of or relating to these official rules.
12. How can I find out who won? To obtain the name of the winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Pelican Water, 3060 Performance Circle Suite #2 Deland, Fl 32724, Attn: Giveaway. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Entry Period.