School Spirit – Schwebel’s Gives Back Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. TO ENTER:
Complete, in its entirety and with validity, the Contest entry form (“Entry Form”) at Schwebels.com/givesback or Schwebel’s Bread Fan Page on Facebook. Entry Form requires information about person entering the sweepstakes, as well as the information for the “school or school organization” the person is nominating to win, as well as a description of the “school or school organization”. A “school or school organization” must be a sanctioned school or a school organization affiliated with a sanctioned school. Limit one (1) entry per day, per person, per email address, and per household. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter sweepstakes. Schwebel’s is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or mis-directed entries. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
Contest starts 9/27/2018 and ends 11/8/2018.
3. PRIZES (10):
The total value of all prizes is $5,000. All prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
4. DRAWINGS AND VOTING PERIOD: A drawing will be conducted on or about November 9, 2018 to determine the 10 Finalists that will be posted online for public voting. The 10 Finalists will be drawn randomly.
The online - voting period ("Voting Period") will begin on November 19th, 2018, and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2018.
Anyone visiting Schwebels.com, or Schwebel’s Bread Fan Page on Facebook during the Voting Period is eligible to vote. In order to vote online, voters will be required to provide the e-mail address from which they are voting prior to placing one vote for a top 10 finalist. Online voting is limited to one vote per person or e-mail address per day.
The Ten Potential Winners that receive the most online votes will be awarded the top ten (10) Prizes. The entry receiving the most online votes will be awarded First Place, the entry receiving the second highest online votes total will be awarder Second Place, and the entry receiving the third highest online vote total will be awarded Third place, and will follow accordingly through 10th place.
Winning a Prize is determined solely based on the highest number of online votes received during the Voting Period. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions as to the administration of the Contest and prize awards are final. In the event that any prize notification is undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Winner, or response to a prize notification is not received within seven (7) days of its issuance, the prize may be forfeited. When a prize is forfeited, the Potential Winner with the next highest online vote total in accordance with the Judging Criteria will be chosen as an alternate winner. The winning entry will be announced by news release and will be posted on Schwebels.com and the Schwebel’s Bread Fan Page on Facebook on or about January 7, 2018.
Prize drawings and notifications are conducted by an independent judging organization under the supervision of Schwebel Baking Company management, or their authorized representative. Winners will be contacted via email and/or telephone. Schwebel Baking Company reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent value if prizes listed become unavailable.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and household family members of Schwebel Baking Company, its affiliated bakeries, and each of their agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of their immediate families or anyone else involved in this promotion’s productions, development or handling. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and regulations. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility. Cash equivalent of any prize will not be substituted, except at the sole discretion of the Schwebel Baking Company. Failure to return any required documentation within 14 days of prize notification will result in automatic prize forfeiture. If a Grand Prize is forfeited an alternate winner will be chosen from the random drawing pool. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Schwebel Baking Company are final. Entry constitutes winners’ permission to use their name, photograph, and/or voice recordings for advertising or publicity purposes, in all media, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. RANDOM DRAWING & ODDS OF WINNING FREE BREAD SWEEPSTAKES: On or about January 7, 2019, Sponsor or its representatives, will select the names of one (1) potential Sweepstakes Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Sweepstakes Winner will be notified by e-mail within approximately three (3) days. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Winner will receive “Free Bread for 1 Year” (52) Free Coupons good on any Schwebel’s Product (Average Retail Value: $200.00). The Sweepstakes Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash and it is neither transferable nor substitute, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Coupons must be used in compliance with its terms and conditions as stated therein, and as allowed by law. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misplaced or tampered with Coupons. All federal, state and local taxes and other costs not specifically stated herein are solely the Sweepstakes Winner’s responsibility. THE SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE A CONTEST WINNER.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of the winners’ list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: School Spirit: Schwebel’s Gives Back Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 6018, Youngstown, OH 44501-6018.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Schwebel Baking Company, its retailers, its affiliated bakeries, and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damage, or monetary loss. Schwebel Baking Company is not responsible for prize quality or utility.
9. RELEASE OF FACEBOOK: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. When you enter this Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold-harmless Facebook, its members, directors, agents, assigns, employees and volunteers from any and all liability for you and/or any minor child for which you are a parent or legal guardian or otherwise responsible, from any and all liability, personal injury, property claim, or any other claim that may arise from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or that may arise from your winning the Sweepstakes, for yourself, your heirs, your personal representatives or assigns.