1. The promoter is Vinson Orthodontics, whose registered office is at 664 Highway 42 West, Suite 100, Clayton, NC 27520.
2. The competition is open to current patients of Vinson Orthodontics in good standing, except for employees of Vinson Orthodontics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://vinsonorthodontics.com/contests/
6. There is no limit to the number of photos a patient enters in the contest.
7. Closing date for entry will be July 31st at 11:59 pm. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The prize is as follows: 2 tickets to see Jason Aldean in concert on August 18th, 2018 in Raleigh, NC.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Vinson Orthodontics will pick the top 5 photos for the public to vote on. Winners will be chosen based on the total number of votes on August 9th, 2018.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone on August 9th, 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. Contest entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.