*Competition closes Friday, 11 January 2019. *T&Cs Apply. Visit Nicheliving.com.au for details
1. This competition is conducted by Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) of care of Level 1, 180 Newcastle Street, Perth in the State of Western Australia (Promotor).
2. Each entry must be entered into in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering this competition and clicking the “I Agree” box, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The competition is only open to eligible entrants. An “eligible entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
a. is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older; and
b. is not an employee of the Promotor, or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the competition.
5. All entrants must ensure that their entries are submitted to the Promotor during the specified entry period.
6. The Promotor takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures and may refuse late entries in its absolute discretion.
7. To enter, an entrant must submit an original piece of artwork which displays the words “Nicheliving” (Artwork) and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
8. In submitting its entry, each entrant must provide a high-resolution image of the Artwork to be used for the purpose of judging.
9. The competition entry period starts on 18th October 2018 and ends on 11th January 2019 (Entry Period).
10. The entrant must ensure that their entry is submitted to Nicheliving via the website during the Entry Period.
Winners and prizes
11. The Promotor will select four (4) pieces of Artwork (Selected Entries) based on the submissions received and its assessment of creativity and overall design.
12. Each party submitting the Selected Entries will be invited to paint and exhibit the Artwork on a sea container located at various Nicheliving Developments.
13. The Promotor will provide the painting consumables required to paint their Artwork on the sea containers, to a reasonable budget determined by the Promotor in its discretion.
14. The winners must complete their Artwork by 11th January 2019.
15. The Promotor’s decision is final and not subject to appeal.
16. Each party submitting the Selected Entries will be eligible for a prize, with a competition run to determine the most appealing artwork appearing on the containers based on the Promoter’s assessment of creativity, overall design and consistency with the shortlisted Artwork.
17. The selected winners (four) will be notified on 18th January 2019.
18. The four winners will be notified by email or phone.
19. The selected winners will have a 4 week period to complete the container artwork. All artwork supplies will be provided. Container artwork must by completed by 28th February 2019.
20. The cash prizes will be awarded to the winners after completion of all the containers.
21. The cash prizes for the winners are as followed:
a. First: $3,000.00
b. Second: $1,000.00
c. Third: $500.00
d. Fourth: $500.00
Instagram and Facebook
22. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
23. By entering the competition, each entrant releases Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the competition.
24. All information provided by an entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
25. Each entrant warrants that the Artwork is his or her own original work and does not breach any Australian or international copyright laws. Any infringement of copyright laws by an entrant will be the sole responsibility of that entrant.
26. Each entrant will indemnify the Promotor against all losses, liabilities, claims and expenses arising out of or in any way connected to any breach of intellectual property rights in relation to the relevant Artwork.
27. Each entrant selected as a winner authorises the Promotor to exhibit its Artwork and publish photographs of its Artwork in any publications online or in print determined by the Promotor.
28. Each entrant agrees to allow the Promotor unconditional use of the Artwork owned by that Artist for promotions, media, advertising, announcements or any other purpose considered necessary or desirable by the Promotor without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent where permitted.
29. Each entrant agrees to engage in promotional activities related to the competition if requested by the Promotor.
30. Entries into the competition can only be made if they comply with the terms specified in these terms and conditions.
31. The Promotor may in its discretion refuse to award a prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
32. The Promotor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering the competition, performing the Artwork or painting or accepting the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. By entering this competition, each entrant releases the Promotor, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with their participation in this competition or the acceptance of any prize.
35. The winners consent for the Promoter to supply their personal information to an associated agency of the Promotor, and consents to the Promotor or associated agencies to contact them, in order to facilitate the competition and for redemption of the prize.
36. The Promotor may cancel the competition in its absolute discretion.
37. Should the competition be cancelled, the Promotor will advertise that the competition has been cancelled.