COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE 2019 ‘ME TO YOU WATCH & WIN’ COMPETITION CARTE BLANCHE GREETINGS LTD ·05th December - 19th December
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our 2019 ‘Me to You Watch & Win’ competition (“Competition”).
2. The Promoter responsible for the publication and adjudication of this Competition and the provision of the prizes is Carte Blanche Greetings Limited, Unit 3 Chichester Business Park, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 2FT (“The Promoter”).
3. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
4. To enter:
4.1 Access to the internet is required: First go to the competition page and watch the animation before selecting the correct answer from the drop down fields and entering your details.
4.2 Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4.3 No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition. An additional entry can be gained when you refer the competition to a friend who subsequently enters.
5. Promotion period runs from [05/12/19- 19/12/19] inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on [19/12/19].
6. Entry restrictions: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate, including staff in store.
7. Prize: One prize bundle of Me to You product to the retail value of £100
8. Prize Draw and notification of winners: All valid entries will be placed into a fair draw and 1 entry will be chosen at random. If there are no eligible entries, no prize will be awarded. The winner will be notified via the email supplied at the point of entry within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 96 hours. If a winner fails to respond within 96 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prize is as described in section 7 of these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right not to award the prize if the Promoter is aware of or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
10.All personal data relating to the Competition entrants will be used solely to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to prize winners and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.