NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
Sponsor: Four Seasons Trading Company, LLC 16 Cabot Blvd East, Langhorne, PA 19047 (“Sponsor”)
1. How to Enter: Free Freonic 25 Pint Dehumidifier Contest (the “Promotion”) starts on September 14 2022 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on September 28 2022 at 11:59 P.M. EDT (the “Promotion Entry Period”). To enter, visit (https://freonic.com/dehumidifier-giveaway) and provide your first name, last name, and email address (“Entry Content”). To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. EST on September 28 2022, the end of the Promotion Entry Period. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices, programs or scripts or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification.
By entering this Promotion, you agree to comply with these Official Rules, and that you have all rights, consents and permissions necessary to provide the Entry Content to Sponsor and grant Sponsor the right to use the Entry Content for the purposes of the Promotion and such other marketing programs as determined by Sponsor. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If you enter using a web-enabled mobile device, data rates may apply; see your service provider for details. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the prize. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name and image submission for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party.
2. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and located in the United States at the time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Persons in these categories are not eligible to enter or win: (a) employees and directors of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies; (b) individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion; and (c) immediate family and household members of such individuals. “Immediate family member” includes spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: One (1) Prize: Prize consists of one Freonic 25 Pint Dehumidifier in the form of a promotion code. Valued at approximately $189.99. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the listed prize one of equal or greater value for any reason. Prize will be awarded only if the winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all Prizes: $189.99 Odds of winning depend on number of eligible submissions received throughout the Promotion Entry Period. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any applicable taxes are responsibility of winner. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection, Notification: On a rolling basis, Sponsor will select winners at random from all valid entries received. The potential winner will be contacted using the email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. Failure by potential winner to respond to the initial verification within forty-eight (48) hours of notification after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification.
6. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and its promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Promotion, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, inaccessible, illegible/garbled requests; for samples returned as undeliverable mail; or for electronic, programming, technological, software, network or other error, malfunction, failure or the like which interrupts or interferes with the conduct of the Promotion in any manner (including the availability of online registration forms).
Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Promotion should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
8. Winners List: For Promotion results, email Comfort@Freonic.com. Requests for the Winner’s List must be received by September 28 2022.
9. Assignment and License. entrant hereby assigns to Company all right, title, and interest in and to the Content. Without limiting Company’s ownership of the Content as specified above, entrant hereby gives Company the irrevocable, sub licensable, worldwide right and permission to use the Content, including photographs and video, in perpetuity. Any statements, posts and or feedback that entrant provides may be paraphrased, amplified, shortened and or put into conversational form. Entrant further agrees that Company may contact entrant about any Company-related Content. Entrant acknowledges that Company can use Entrant's Company-related Content in any manner that Company determines supports the purposes of this Agreement, including use in any media that accepts advertising or promotional content or communications.
For questions, send an email to Comfort@Freonic.com.