6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite800
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118
“Hakkasan Halloween Contest”
THIS IS A PROMOTIONALCONTEST. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TOENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOTINCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Please read these Contest Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, do no tenter the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts connected with the prize.
1. CONTEST. HakkasanNightclub Las Vegas, LLC Hakkasan Holdings, (the “Company”), located at 6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 800, Las Vegas, Nevada,89118, is promoting a contest in which eligible individuals who share as pecified post from Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand regarding this Contest on Facebook, or e-mail an entry, will be entered into a drawing to receive a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada for a Hakkasan Anniversary Weekend.
2. ELIGIBILITYAND HOW TO ENTER (2 WAYS TO ENTER): To be eligible to enter the Contest, you must (a) be at least 21 years of age or older, (b) be a legal resident of the United States, and (c) register for the Contest with the Company between July 16, 2017 and October 20, 2017, by either sharing a specified post from Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand regarding this Contest on Facebook, or by e-mailing your name, address, telephone number and email address to LHernandez@hakkasan.com, with “Sweepstakes” in the subject line. Limit one (1) entry per person. The contest will begin on July 16, 2017 at 7:00 p.m Pacific Time, and end on October 20, 2017at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Employees, officers, directors – or members of the immediately family or household of any of the foregoing - of Lion Bar,LLC dba Wet Republic, Hakkasan Holdings, LLC, MGM Grand Hotel, LLC, or the MGMResorts International Companies or any of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies involved in this Contest - are not eligible to enter or win.
3. WINNERSELECTION and NOTIFICATION: There will be only two (2) prize winner, who will be selected by a random drawing from the valid entries received. The drawing will occur on or about October 20, 2017. The potential winner will be contacted by electronic mail and/or telephone from the information provided with his/her registration for the Contest. The potential winner must be able to provide supporting documentation concerning eligibility upon request. The Company may require the potential prizewinner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release, liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, “Affidavit”). If the potential prize winner does not respond to the prize notification within twenty-four (24) hours, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by the Company and/or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Company may consider such prizewinner to have forfeited the prize, and another prize winner may be selected as time allows. A list of winners, addresses, and prizes may be obtained without charge by sending a written request to Lion Bar, LLC dba Wet Republic, 6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 800,Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118. The Company will disclose upon request and without charge to the winner the advertising premium that will be received.
4. THEPRIZE: PRIZE 1: A two (2) night trip for two(2) people to Las Vegas, Nevada to attend Hakkasan’s Halloween Weekend, scheduled for October 27, 2017 & October 28, 2017. Prize consists of the following: round trip airline transportation (coach class up to $1,000) for winner and one (1) guest between anywhere within the continental United States and Las Vegas, Nevada; two (2) VIP entry tickets to Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub on October 27, 2017 & October 28, 2017. Hotel accommodations (consisting of one (1) Stay Well Grand Queen at MGM Grand Las Vegas) for two (2) night on October 27, 2017 & October 28, 2017; dinner at Hakkasan Restaurant on Saturday, October 28, 2017 up to $200 value. Transportation from McCarran International Airport to MGM Grand Las Vegas is not included. PRIZE2: two (2) VIP entry tickets to Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub on Thursday, October 26, 2017 through Sunday, October 29, 2017.There will be only one (1) per prize winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Major credit card will be required at hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses. Winner and travel companion must have all necessary photo ID and other documents necessary for air travel, and must travel on the same itinerary. Winner’s travel companion must be age 21 or older, and will be required to signa Liability/Publicity Release prior to ticketing. All dates are subject to change. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation of any events beyond the Company’s control; if performance is cancelled after travel has been booked, the remainder of the trip will be awarded as the complete prize. Company reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. The approximate value of the prize 1 is $1,550 and prize 2 is $360.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest, you accept and agree to all terms, conditions and notices contained in these Contest Rules. Participation in the Contest is voluntary. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize, except as provided herein, or in the Company’s sole discretion. Prizes are date specific (i.e.trips) and the winner must be available on the dates specified. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified there on. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by an applicable sponsor. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. ALLPRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS ORIMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITYOR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBYDISCLAIMED. This Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Contest shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Clark County, Nevada, and each registered contestant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each registered contestant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Nevada.
6. LIMITATIONSAND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Company is not responsible forlate, lost or misdirected email, Facebook messages or posts, or for anycomputer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Iffor any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, includinginfection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention ortechnical failures of any sort, the Company may cancel, terminate, modify orsuspend the Contest. By participating and entering the Contest, you hereby releasethe Company, Hakkasan Holdings, LLC, HakkasanLimited; LionBar, LLC dba Wet Republic; HakkasanHospitality, Inc.; Hakkasan USA, Inc.; Hakkasan SF, LLC; Hakkasan NYC, LLC; HKKHospitality, Ltd.; Lion Bar, LLC; HMCLV, LLC; Venue Driver, LLC; HHH Holdings,LLC; MGM Grand Hotel, LLC; MGM; ResortsInternational; and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, managers,officers, employees, directors, agents, and all others directly associated withthe development and execution of this Contest (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any andagainst any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused byyour participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt use,and/or misuse of the prize(s), and you agree that these entities and personsare in no way responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee,expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Contest and/or theawarding of any prize(s). Additionally,you completely release from any liability related to the Contest anythird-parties such as Facebook on which the Contest may be promoted, andacknowledge that such third-parties are in no way sponsoring, endorsing,administering, or associated with the Contest. By entering the Contest, you further agree that(i) any and all disputes,claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest,any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any formof class action; (ii) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited toactual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with enteringthe Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTSOR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL ORCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASEDON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.