OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES (CONTEST) DESCRIPTION:
Enter for your chance to win all 3 New Connoisseurs jewelry cleaning products, Sonic Dazzle Stik, Dazzle Drops Advanced and Dazzle Drops Silver, courtesy of Connoisseurs Products Corp. And ' You could WIN all 3 of our Dazzle Products & Sterling Silver Beehive Bangle from Dorfman Jewelers. The retail value is $355 dollars (USD).
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada, who are 18 years or older at time of entry, and who did not purchase any products or services or equipment for the purposes of entering this Sweepstakes. Employees of Connoisseurs Products Corporation, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren siblings and children) and household members (whether legally related or not) of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Connoisseurs Products Corporation. (“Sponsor”). Neither Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), nor its parents, affiliates or subsidiaries nor Pinterest Inc. (“Pinterest”), nor its parents, affiliates or subsidiaries are responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes period is March 14th, 2017 through March 28th, 2017. One prize will be awarded.
5. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Dazzle by Connoisseurs Facebook Page and follow the links and instructions to participate in the Sweepstakes. Submit one (1) entry on in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Submission”).
6. Submission Requirements: The Submission must contain: Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Age.
For All Submissions: Limit: You may submit one (1) Submission during the Sweepstakes Period. Submissions received from any person, fan or email address in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized Facebook account holder, at time of entry, used to register for the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Facebook account with the submitted address. The entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. For purposes of this Sweepstakes an on-line entry is "received" when the application’s servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or "thanks for entering" message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor’s website's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
7. Winner Determination/Odds: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, winners will be randomly chosen from all eligible Submissions received. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. Winner Requirements: Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winners will be final. Potential winners will be notified through the email address submitted with their entry. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s, name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winners will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms. Prizes will be fulfilled after end of Sweepstakes.
9. Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be permitted unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other costs, expenses or fees associated with prize acceptance and/or use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and its officers, directors, members, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it believes to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, e-mail, postings and/or any other kind of electronic communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission. Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, lost profits and/or any other damages. Entrants' remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations of exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
14: Winners List/Questions: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Sweepstakes you are requesting the winners for) to Sponsor’s Winner’s Request at the address set forth in Section 2 above. Requests must be received within sixty (60) days from the end date of the applicable Sweepstakes. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at the address set forth in Section 2 and not Facebook.