SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Cabot Creamery Cooperative. ("Sponsor"). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins on Saturday October 1st at 8:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on Sunday October 23th at 11:59 p.m. ET (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Period").
1. Eligibility: The Cabot National Co-op Month Sweepstakes ("Co-op Month Sweepstakes") is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry who have an active e-mail account, Internet access as of the beginning of the sweepstakes period, and are based in the U.S. Employees of Sponsor and Participating Co-ops and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Prize shipment is to U.S. addresses only, and no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted.
2. To Enter: Entrant may enter the sweepstakes as described below.
(a) During the Sweepstakes Period, fill out the form located at http://cabotcheese.coop/coop-sweeps. If you enter on one of the featured co-op brand days, you will automatically be entered for subsequent prizes and for the grand prize drawing.
(b) To enter by email without obligation, email email@example.com. Please be sure to include promotion/sweepstakes name in the subject line. The email must include your name, email & phone number. All email entries must be received by promotion/sweepstakes end date. One entry per person regardless of method of entry. You will not receive a confirmation email.
3. Prize Selection: Winners for each featured brand period of the sweepstakes will be randomly selected as the next one is announced. The grand prize winner will be selected randomly on Monday October 24th 2016 from all qualified entries.
4. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the sweepstakes are described below with their approximate retail values ("ARV").
Featured Co-op Partners:
October 2-3: (ONE AWARDED) Ocean Spray: Take home your own piece of our Cooperative’s history with this vintage cranberry crate filled with your favorite Ocean Spray® products and branded wearables. ($50) plus a $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $128)
October 4-5: (ONE AWARDED) Equal Exchange: $100 gift pack including 3 boxes of tea, 1 can of coffee, 1 bag of coffee, 1 can Hot Cocoa, 1 box Dark Chocolate Minis, 1 bag Roasted Salted Cashews, 1 bag Dried Mangoes and 1 canvas tote bag, $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $178)
October 6-7: (ONE AWARDED) Carpet One: A Pink Ribbon Welcome Mat from Carpet One ($24.99) $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $102.99)
October 8-9: (ONE AWARDED) Simply Organic: Stock your kitchen with 100% organic herbs, spices and extracts valued at $126.60 from Simply Organic. This prize package includes everything from everyday must-haves to gourmet grinders. Our co-op owned company is committed to quality – and to good works. We give 1% of of all Simply Organic sales to support organic agriculture, plus $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $204.60)
October 10-11: (ONE AWARDED) Divine Chocolates: Divine Chocolate Deluxe $75 Gift Set includes one of each of our 3.5 oz bars from the Divine Chocolate everyday collection (17 bars), a Divine Chocolate T-shirt, coupons, Adinkra symbol rub-on tattoos, and other Divine swag items, $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $153)
October 12-13: (ONE AWARDED) Organic Valley: Organic Valley $225 Gift Box including free product coupons (5) Organic Valley stainless steel travel mug Organic Valley Organic Balance tote bag Organic Valley Grassmilk tee shirt Organic Valley Flavored Half & Half coffee mug Organic Prairie Mighty Organic lantern Case of Organic Valley Organic Fuel (Chocolate) Case of Organic Valley Organic Fuel (Vanilla) Case of Organic Valley Organic Balance (Chocolate) Case of Organic Valley Organic Balance (Vanilla) Case of Organic Prairie Mighty Bar (Bacon and Apple) $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $303)
October 14-15: (ONE AWARDED) Ace Hardware: $100 Ace Hardware Gift Card, $25 Cabot Gift Box, Cabot Creamery Cookbook ($23), and Sending Milk book ($30). (ARV $178)
October 16-20: GRAND PRIZE (ONE AWARDED)
-Cabot Year’s Supply of Cheese (ARV $312)
-Farm Stay Vacation at Liberty Hill Farm for two, includes airfare ($1750)
-Customized 48 qt. cedar Ocean Spray cooler filled to the brim with a variety of juices and branded wearables. (ARV $350)
-Year’s supply of Equal Exchange coffee (2 cases of bulk coffee or 4 cases of packaged coffee (10 or 12oz)) in a single shipment. (ARV $220)
-Carpet One Floor and Home Set of Indoor/Outdoor welcome mats (ARV $100)
-Simply Organic Variety Spice Package (ARV $203.96)
-A Year of Divine Chocolate! Four seasonal shipments will each contain approximately $100+ worth of Divine Chocolate products and other Divine Swag (ARV $400)
-Year of free Organic Valley product, including (52) free product coupons
Case of Organic Valley Organic Fuel (Chocolate) Case of Organic Valley Organic Balance (Vanilla) Case of Organic Prairie Mighty Bar (Bacon and Apple) (ARV $600)
-Ace Hardware $1000 Gift card (delivered in 4x$250 increments) (ARV $1000)
TOTAL GRAND PRIZE: ARV: $4935.96)
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of entrants into the sweepstakes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
Total value of all 8 prize opportunities combined: USD $6183.55
5. Notification of Prize Winners: Prize winners will be contacted via e-mail. Sweepstakes winners will be responsible for contacting Sponsor to claim their prize within seven (7) days. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Allow four (4) weeks for delivery of prizes.
6. General Rules: By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The sweepstakes is offered by Cabot Creamery Cooperative 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. All sponsors included in this sweepstakes have no liability in connection with the participation in the sweepstakes, the prize or their use of the prize.
7. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Vermont, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Vermont.
8. By opting in, you are agreeing to receive emails from Cabot Creamery, Ocean Spray, Equal Exchange, Carpet One, Simply Organic, Divine Chocolates, Organic Valley, & Ace Hardware. You may opt-out at any time.
9. Winner's List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Cabot Creamery Co-operative National Co-op Month Sweepstakes: Rachael Clark - 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512
10. Sponsor's Address: 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512